Judge admits his liberal guilt cause him to convict someone

You can't argue with black power nova Steve. They spend all day wallowing in their false sense of entitlement and hate. They make every failure in life whitey's fault. Dime a fucking dozen waiting on their big race war!

I'm heavily armed. Blacks don't skeer me, only *******. I keep 1 on the trigger when I drive through the ghetto. And yes, I've lived in a black ghetto so I know exactly what those places are like.

I'm heavily armed. Blacks don't skeer me, only *******. I keep 1 on the trigger when I drive through the ghetto. And yes, I've lived in a black ghetto so I know exactly what those places are like.

The very fact you are heavily armed is a shouting testament to how thoroughly frightened you are. I bet you would piss yourself if i flexed at you! :lol:

h93395BBF

Last edited:

The very fact you are heavily armed is a shouting testament to how thoroughly frightened you are. I bet you would piss yourself if i flexed at you! :lol:

h93395BBF

So why so many guns in the ghetto?

Should I be offended that the word ghetto was hijacked? My ancestors were forced to live in ghettos in Italy centuries ago.

h93395BBF

So why so many guns in the ghetto?

Should I be offended that the word ghetto was hijacked? My ancestors were forced to live in ghettos in Italy centuries ago.

People are scared and frightened someone will kill them before they reach 18 years of age and it makes them feel powerful.

You can be offended if you choose. White people in the US stole the word and applied it to low income Black communities. You should know that in case you dont.

h93395BBF

No, you're not a ******. A race hustler but not a ******. Besides, I wager 100 dollars that I'm much larger than you are. I think I'm tall enough and not too old to still dunk it which isn't easy for a white man. I'm not skeered of black folks.

As for guns, I just like to shoot rifles. Not a fan of heaters.

What I'm most frightened of is the day the electricity goes off and stays off. That's why own a variety of so called "assault weapons". Everybody who is hungry will be a ****** on that day.

Last edited:

h93395BBF

No, you're not a ******. A race hustler but not a ******. Besides, I wager 100 dollars that I'm much larger than you are. I think I'm tall enough and not too old to still dunk it which isn't easy for a white man. I'm not skeered of black folks.

What I'm most frightened of is the day the electricity goes off and stays off. That's why own a variety of so called "assault weapons". Everybody who is hungry will be a ****** on that day.

Why do you think I am a race hustler? Do you realize when you use the n word it is commonly applied to Black people? That to me makes you a racist red necked honky. If you mean something else by it maybe you should choose another word. You may very well be a little larger than me but most Black guys would just think of you as big punk to be honest. If you lived in a Black ghetto you would already know that. The day all the electricity goes off is never coming in your lifetime. Living in fear of that day and communicating it to others will only bring it closer if you have any influence. Stop being afraid and live your life.

h93395BBF

Why do you think I am a race hustler? Do you realize when you use the n word it is commonly applied to Black people? That to me makes you a racist red necked honky. If you mean something else by it maybe you should choose another word. You may very well be a little larger than me but most Black guys would just think of you as big punk to be honest. If you lived in a Black ghetto you would already know that. The day all the electricity goes off is never coming in your lifetime. Living in fear of that day and communicating it to others will only bring it closer if you have any influence. Stop being afraid and live your life.

So would it piss you off if those brothers treated RC like a punk and got their ass shot for it?

So would it piss you off if those brothers treated RC like a punk and got their ass shot for it?

Is that really the most intelligent question you could come up with in that conversation not directed at you?

Is that really the most intelligent question you could come up with in that conversation not directed at you?

If you dont want to answer just say so.

h93395BBF

Wow, you played a racist idiot, a wannabe tough-guy, and a sniveling little coward all in one post! I guess you can call it a day and get back to sniffing glue.

h93395BBF

I'm going to define what I believe a ****** is. I don't refer to black people as ******* but I've experienced enough bullshit to know a ****** when I see one. It's that fatherless punk in the hood walking down the street with his pants around his ankles acting gangster. It's that mob robbing the convenience store. It's that asshole beating up people because they're white. That's a ******. That's the definition you're looking for but white people can be ******* too when they do stupid, redneck shit. Other than that I only reserve the word for people I truly hate like the president and his bimbo. I hate their guts. Somehow no other word but ****** is appropriate even though it breaks my rules of what a ****** is.

Perhaps race hustler was unfair thing to say. I apologize for that.

I'm going to define what I believe a ****** is. I don't refer to black people as ******* but I've experienced enough bullshit to know a ****** when I see one. It's that fatherless punk in the hood walking down the street with his pants around his ankles acting gangster. It's that mob robbing the convenience store. It's that asshole beating up people because they're white. That's a ******. That's the definition you're looking for but white people can be ******* too when they do stupid, redneck shit. Other than that I only reserve the word for people I truly hate like the president and his bimbo. I hate their guts. Somehow no other word but ****** is appropriate even though it breaks my rules of what a ****** is.

Perhaps race hustler was unfair thing to say. I apologize for that.

No problem. I can appreciate a person that speaks their mind and defines their own words. Just dont be upset when someone gets upset at you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back