Judaism in its Own Words

Right, you knew that....says the guy who insists that the story of the creation of heaven and earth is about the Big Bang...lol

Geez. Some people just have no class....
Humans experience every verse of Tanach at every moment which is why the people who study Talmud 20 hours a day can listen to someone for 60 seconds and give them the exact advice they need.
By the way, the advice is never to "pray on it!".
Prayer, yes, but you have to use your intellect when approaching life.

Humans experience every verse of Tanach at every moment which is why the people who study Talmud 20 hours a day can listen to someone for 60 seconds and give them the exact advice they need.
By the way, the advice is never to "pray on it!".
Prayer, yes, but you have to use your intellect when approaching life.

Some people... Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say
There is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of Gods great
Earth as that prince of foods... The muffin!

It doesn't take you too many posts to become boring.

It doesn't take you too many posts to become boring.

So then explain to me how it is that you already knew, as you claimed, that the verse "the earth was without form and void" was about the existing world being lawless and light being spoken into existence was about the giving of the Law and not the Big Bang as I posted after you repeatedly posted nonsense about the creation story being about science, Choshek, lol...and the Big Bang.

This should be interesting!

Last edited:
So then explain to me how it is that you already knew, as you claimed, that the verse "the earth was without form and void" was about the existing world being lawless and light being spoken into existence was about the giving of the Law and not the Big Bang as I posted after you repeatedly posted nonsense about the creation story being about science and the Big Bang.

This should be interesting!
I presume you know what pshat is?
If you don't look it up.

Remez?
Drush?
Sode?
I presume you know what Pardes means?

If you don't, stop posting.

vete al carajo pendejo
You have a hard time admitting you got your ass kicked.

Every letter, every word, every phrase, every verse, every chapter can be examined and explained in an infinite number of ways.
I happen to listen to Torah Anytime many hours a week, plus I own and have read several hundred seforim over the last 30 years.

You have a hard time admitting you got your ass kicked.

Ahem. You are the dweeb who was insisting that the story of the creation of heaven and earth is about the big bang and then said that you already knew that the "world was without form and void" was about the world being lawless after I posted it. You can't have it both ways einstein.

It looks like you kicked your own ass with your own words kemosabe. What a tool!

Good job!

:clap:

Last edited:
Ahem. You are the dweeb who was insisting that the story of the creation of heaven and earth is about the big bang and then said that you already knew that the "world was without form and void" was about the world being lawless after I posted it. You can't have it both ways einstein.

It looks like you kicked your own ass with your own words kemosabe. What a tool!

Good job!

:clap:
the story of the creation of heaven and earth is about the big bang and then said that you already knew that the "world was without form and void
That is the pshat, not the remez.

You really don't like getting your ass kicked.

You're boring and that's why no one else responds to you.

the story of the creation of heaven and earth is about the big bang and then said that you already knew that the "world was without form and void
That is the pshat, not the remez.

You really don't like getting your ass kicked.

You're boring and that's why no one else responds to you.

You just don't get it. Since the pshat is impossible to be literally about the creation of the universe, solar system, the sun, the sky, the earth, or the first plants animals and human beings, impossible to be the literal truth, then only the remez remains.

And in spite of your false claim to have already known my simple allegorical interpretation, which is a lie, it has never been seen or heard of before which demonstrates, proves, that I have s'mikhah.

How is it that you don't know the right course to take but instead have shamelessly debased yourself with puerile hubris mr. ass kicking tough guy? :777:

Last edited:
You just don't get it. Since the pashat is impossible to be literally about the creation of the universe, solar system, the sun, the sky, the earth, or the first plants animals and human beings, impossible to be the literal truth, then only the remez remains.

And in spite of your false claim to have already known my allegorical interpretation, which is a lie, it has never been seen or heard of before which demonstrates, proves, that I have s'mikhah.

How is it that you don't know the right course to take but instead have debased yourself with puerile hubris mr. ass kicking tough guy? :777:
well----if one WISHES----the big bang theory does fit into the
very first lines of Genesis------which translates loosely as
IN THE BEGINNING (or at first) "GOD" created heaven and earth----but
without form BANG!!!!!! PSHAT the rest is just afterthought

well----if one WISHES----the big bang theory does fit into the
very first lines of Genesis------which translates loosely as
IN THE BEGINNING (or at first) "GOD" created heaven and earth----but
without form BANG!!!!!! PSHAT the rest is just afterthought

"So he drove the man out; and to the east of the garden of Eden he stationed the Cherubim with a flaming and flashing sword which turned in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life."

"So he drove the man out; and to the east of the garden of Eden he stationed the Cherubim with a flaming and flashing sword which turned in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life."
out eden and to the east? ----does that mean to Sharm El Shaykh?

many muffins result in a muffin ridge over any tight elastic on
man's (generic human) underwear

You just don't get it. Since the pshat is impossible to be literally about the creation of the universe, solar system, the sun, the sky, the earth, or the first plants animals and human beings, impossible to be the literal truth, then only the remez remains.

And in spite of your false claim to have already known my simple allegorical interpretation, which is a lie, it has never been seen or heard of before which demonstrates, proves, that I have s'mikhah.

How is it that you don't know the right course to take but instead have shamelessly debased yourself with puerile hubris mr. ass kicking tough guy? :777:
Too bad 99% of physicists disagree with you.

Forum List

Back