Juan Williams tests positive for the Kung Flu.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Looks like he got it while on vacation. Why don't leftists believe in science?

Let's hope for a full and speedy recovery.

Oh, poor Juan! Hope he doesn't have any lasting effects. He's not a spring chicken.

Oh, poor Juan! Hope he doesn't have any lasting effects. He's not a spring chicken.
Looks like he caught it while on vacation, so it was probably another one of those "Do as I say, not as I do" things where he ignored all the things he preaches on TV.

Looks like he caught it while on vacation, so it was probably another one of those "Do as I say, not as I do" things where he ignored all the things he preaches on TV.
Did he say not to go on vacation? I don't see The Five anymore.

He preaches to us that we need to wear masks.............he clearly didn't while on vacation.

He preaches to us that we need to wear masks.............he clearly didn't while on vacation.
"Clearly" because why? I thought your crew was certain masks don't work? So even if he and his family did follow precautions, they would have gotten sick, right? All the illogic of the fraud show is short circuiting your ability to reach a logical conclusion.

"Clearly" because why? I thought your crew was certain masks don't work? So even if he and his family did follow precautions, they would have gotten sick, right? All the illogic of the fraud show is short circuiting your ability to reach a logical conclusion.
You have a hard time keeping up.

Just another victim of the Trump virus.

And you are the sheep who all swear masks terminate corona virus, despite scientific proof to the contrary.

If Williams got infected, then he did not wear a mask, based on your own myth.
Not my myth....yours.

And you are the sheep who all swear masks terminate corona virus, despite scientific proof to the contrary.

If Williams got infected, then he did not wear a mask, based on your own myth.
Not my myth....yours.
BINGO!

Only two options here:

1. Williams is a hypocrite who doesn't practice what he tells everyone they must do every day on TV.

2. Mask don't work.

No other options.

Or maybe he followed the rules, and they aren't the magic bullet the virtue signalers pretend they are.

Juan + 4 = The Five

Or maybe he followed the rules, and they aren't the magic bullet the virtue signalers pretend they are.
no one pretends that those rules are "magic bullets". shitty metaphor anyway. magic shields if at all. stop lying, if you can.

no one pretends that those rules are "magic bullets". shitty metaphor anyway. magic shields if at all. stop lying, if you can.
Then why insist on masks at all times when science has debunked their effectiveness as my citation demonstrates? Or are you not bright enough to say?

New Topics

Forum List

Back