Juan Williams tests positive for the Kung Flu.

Looks like he got it while on vacation. Why don't leftists believe in science?

Let's hope for a full and speedy recovery.

Poor Juan is the Sean Colmes of modern fox

"Clearly" because why?
I thought your crew was certain masks don't work?
And as I recall you are equally certain masks do work

so according to your logic he must not have followed his own advice

I join other members & guests in wishing Mr. Williams well.

I occasionally watch "The Five" if a particular "Friends" rerun bores me.

He is the liberal representative.

Regarding masks, like most people, I do not know whether or not they can protect us.

Maybe one year from now, we will know the answer.

I recently bought a neck gaiter. It was very comfortable, and I breathed easily.

But then I read that a mask needs at least three layers to be effective, so I have ordered from Amazon some new masks.

Like a lot of other people, I have spent a small fortune during these nine unbelievable months on masks.

I join other members & guests in wishing Mr. Williams well.

I occasionally watch "The Five" if a particular "Friends" rerun bores me.

He is the liberal representative.

Regarding masks, like most people, I do not know whether or not they can protect us.

Maybe one year from now, we will know the answer.

I recently bought a neck gaiter. It was very comfortable, and I breathed easily.

But then I read that a mask needs at least three layers to be effective, so I have ordered from Amazon some new masks.

Like a lot of other people, I have spent a small fortune during these nine unbelievable months on masks.

Fortunately, our head office sends out boxes of them to all the branch offices on a regular basis, so I usually have a a crap-ton of them on hand. I'm not at all worried about getting Covid-19 or not, but I'm quite concerned about getting Legionnaire's Disease or something equally stupid from an unsanitary mask. So even though I only wear them when I absolutely have to, I change them out regularly.

Forum List

Back