juan williams of Fox news says Trump, who has House and Senate, doesn't have mandate...asshole...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
juan williams is on the verge of crying.......says that even though Trump won the election....and kept the House and the Senate........he doesn't have a mandate....

Is he fucking joking? The left is going to cry themselves to sleep tonight.............

He isn't going to make it past December...

He is going to get bored and just quit.....

Hilary is going to win easily.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL Juan is kind of calming down now.

So are the libs at MSNBC.
They are all in denial. :)
A victory for the slient majority of this nation of which the left has abused and bleed dry.
The Progrressive Elitists in both parties have been slaped down by the majority of the people.

Some skirt from msnbc was reporting from Trumps venue about an hour ago and made the claim that Presidential Elect Donald J. Trump's speech was a concession speech... I remember why I don't watch msnbc...

juan williams is on the verge of crying.......says that even though Trump won the election....and kept the House and the Senate........he doesn't have a mandate....

Is he fucking joking? The left is going to cry themselves to sleep tonight.............

I like Williams but all he could talk about was his thought that Trump would come down on blacks, Muslims and Hispanics.

I'll be glad if Trump kicks the Muslims out of America and sends those Syrians back to Syria.

I like Williams but all he could talk about was his thought that Trump would come down on blacks, Muslims and Hispanics.

I'll be glad if Trump kicks the Muslims out of America and sends those Syrians back to Syria.
Build the wall.

Build the wall.

The "WALL" does not have to be and actual physical wall.

The "Iron Curtain" was not an actual physical iron curtain, yet it did a remarkably excellent job to keep people either in or out.

Juan was obviously distraught.

What a tool......

Williams is a hack on a level with that fat guy wearing suspenders and the one who got kicked out of being Hannity's cohost.

I find the whole mandate deal rather weird if you look at the electoral results he has a mandate if you look at the popular vote results you can make the argument he doesn't. Either way he's President for at least the next four years.

FOX needs to find a new token black talking head. Juan couldn't hit the broadside of a barn if he was in the barn.

Yup. All Juan wanted to talk about was how unfair Trump would be to minorities.

I like Williams but he was so far off base it wasn't funny.

Now that Trump will be the next president FOX no longer has any use for their 'token negro' LIB moron.
Williams will be gone within a couple of months.
I sometimes watch The Five and Williams is so intellectually out of his league it's actually embarrassing to watch him make a fool of himself. The other members just glance at each other and try not to laugh in his face.
He's like a Special Needs person sitting around a table with four Mensa members.

I find the whole mandate deal rather weird if you look at the electoral results he has a mandate if you look at the popular vote results you can make the argument he doesn't. Either way he's President for at least the next four years.

Okay, let's take a look where Shrillary got her very slight edge in the popular vote:

NYC - bet the rest of the state went GOP
Baltimore & Philly
Chicago
Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and Hollywood
Sacramento, San Francisco, and Berkley
Portland
Seattle

They are no longer the political power centers of this nation!

Some skirt from msnbc was reporting from Trumps venue about an hour ago and made the claim that Presidential Elect Donald J. Trump's speech was a concession speech... I remember why I don't watch msnbc...

I think what she said was that he had a concession speech prepared, assuming he was going to lose. I may have been hearing that on CNN though, I was switching back and forth

THE DEMOCRAT'S CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST!!!

I agree. To all the Dems who didn't vote - you're going to pay huge price for your apathy.

As to the OP - its true that he did not win the popular vote. Hillary did.

Forum List

Back