Juan Williams Is Suddenly Out at Fox News’ ‘The Five’

Fox News "The Five " just got a lot better
Juan Williams, the longtime liberal co-host of Fox News’ late-afternoon panel show The Five, announced on-air Wednesday that he was leaving the program.
Good Bye and Good Riddance

Great! He was a total drag on the whole program, just Black, black, black, Dems, BLM, you gotta hate him. High time and past time for him to go. If he was on, I wouldn't watch, yuck. Maybe I will, sometimes now.

Great! He was a total drag on the whole program, just Black, black, black, Dems, BLM, you gotta hate him. High time and past time for him to go. If he was on, I wouldn't watch, yuck. Maybe I will, sometimes now.
Juan was an ignorant racist. That is, he was/is racist and is ignorant of it.

Juan was an ignorant racist. That is, he was/is racist and is ignorant of it.
a racist married to a white woman with inter racial grand kids?....i dont think so leo....

I remember when self-proclaimed conservatives were rejoicing when FOXNOOSE hired Williams after he got booted from NPR for saying something they then agreed with.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Funny I don't remember that, never even know that Juan even worked for NPR

Williams made a comment I think on air at Fox where he was a paid political analysts about still being nervous when he sees a muslim on a plane. Pretty sure it was on O'Rielys show. NPR fired him over the comment.

Juan has been ripping the right to shreds for months. He began calling out the Fox hypocrisy basically after George Floyd tragedy was downplayed on Fox for the narrative that black people are store burning thugs.

You can see his tiring with their nonsense. Greg Gutfeld is insufferable. Dude has no sense of humor and is as sharp as a loaf of bread.

Juan was sidelined and will be riding out for good. This is step 1.

While I wasn't a fan of Williams, he did sever a purpose on the show representing a far left extreme. Williams and Watters had some heated exchanges but Watters isn't as animated as Gutfeld who can be annoying at times.

Glad to hear it. Now I don't have to FF when it's his turn to talk. He seems like a nice guy and a good family man but his politics are predictable and tedious.

Juan has been ripping the right to shreds for months. He began calling out the Fox hypocrisy basically after George Floyd tragedy was downplayed on Fox for the narrative that black people are store burning thugs.

You can see his tiring with their nonsense. Greg Gutfeld is insufferable. Dude has no sense of humor and is as sharp as a loaf of bread.

Greg Gutfeld is insufferable
i bet if he said things you agreed with he would then be a great guy.....

Getting rid of Wiliams is a good thing providing they don't replace him with another Libtard shithead. However, I will never watch Fox again as long as they continue to employ that piece of shit Chris Wallace that did everything possible to fuck Trump.
Well, he occupied the libtard shithead token seat on the 5, so I expect he will be replaced by another libtardshithead.

Why is he leaving?

It will be interesting to see who his permanent replacement is.

I assume it will be a person of color. A liberal who is basically low-keyed and not too obnoxious.

It is not that Fox fired him. The reports are that he quit on his own. Fox will just replace him with another Libtard asshole.

You don’t think I can find an insufferable liberal who has ideas I agree with? Go ahead. Dare me.

You don’t think I can find an insufferable liberal who has ideas I agree with? Go ahead. Dare me.
if you agree with whoever, why would you find them insufferable?...

Juan Williams, the longtime liberal co-host of Fox News’ late-afternoon panel show The Five, announced on-air Wednesday that he was leaving the program.

He was a low IQ, empty suit

Only fools and dupes watch The Five.

He was a low IQ, empty suit
I’m guessing he was the only one who made any sense.

if you agree with whoever, why would you find them insufferable?...
Asked like a true Trumper. Not sure if you are but if you can’t imagine finding someone with your political agenda insufferable then i am shocked/not shocked.

Forum List

Back