Juan Williams: GOP Should Have Done What DNC (Did in 2016 &) Is Doing In 2020

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

LEARNING FROM HISTORY?
Juan Williams: Dems doing what
never-Trumper GOP should have done in 2016

"The way I think of it is if 2016...if we were doing a re-run, you would see the Republican Party assert itself to say, 'Let's come together to stop Donald Trump,'" he explained. "They never did. The party, as a result, blew apart and it's now the party of Trump.'

One thing, Juan - the GOP doesn't rig their Primaries and openly declare to GOP Voters, 'Your vote is meaningless because the Party will pick its own candidates no matter what'.

Republicans actually allow their voters to pick the candidate.

Democrats screwed Bernie in 2016...and still lost. Democrats are going to screw Bernie again in 2020...how's that working out for them, Juan?

Juan Williams: Democrats are doing what anti-Trump Republicans should have done in 2016

Juan can’t possibly believe his own bullshit. Even his kids are conservative.

LEARNING FROM HISTORY?

"The way I think of it is if 2016...if we were doing a re-run, you would see the Republican Party assert itself to say, 'Let's come together to stop Donald Trump,'" he explained. "They never did. The party, as a result, blew apart and it's now the party of Trump.'

Juan Williams: Democrats are doing what anti-Trump Republicans should have done in 2016
Yep, Juan is right. They coulda, and they shoulda. Now they're stuck making more and more ridiculous excuses for a reality TV assclown.

I do not like Trump but this is a horrible argument. The idea that people should only be able to pick from the insiders chosen few is a terrible idea.

It's been way we have done things but the people have grown tired of it.

Sometimes I wonder if J. Williams actually believe the democratic talking points that he regurgitates or if he is simply playing the role assigned to him for the $$$.

The duopoly was in power, is in power and will remain in power until voters shed their blinders.

I used to think Juan was a lot smarter than how I see him today.
He caught the TDS and is all in on the insanity towards our president.

Actually it is the lesson from Trump that is driving the DNC to get everyone to drop out so that support is not divided. They are fucking themselves, but it is why they are doing what they are doing

I used to think Juan was a lot smarter than how I see him today.
He caught the TDS and is all in on the insanity towards our president.

Actually it is the lesson from Trump that is driving the DNC to get everyone to drop out so that support is not divided. They are fucking themselves, but it is why they are doing what they are doing

How are they fucking themselves? I mean, at this point, I don't seem them winning with Biden or Sanders, but how does it make a difference? Do you think Bernie would win? Do you think he should?

LEARNING FROM HISTORY?

One thing, Juan - the GOP doesn't rig their Primaries and openly declare to GOP Voters, 'Your vote is meaningless because the Party will pick its own candidates no matter what'.

Democrats screwed Bernie in 2016...and still lost. Democrats are going to screw Bernie again in 2020...how's that working out for them, Juan?

Juan Williams is a real doofus. When even a guy like Dennis Miller can't stand you, you must be a real tool...

Sometimes I wonder if J. Williams actually believe the democratic talking points that he regurgitates or if he is simply playing the role assigned to him for the $$$.

I think he is just that dumb.........

LEARNING FROM HISTORY?

In 2016, the GOP made the same mistake the Democrats are making. Trump never had more than 30 percent of the votes. But the remaining 70 percent were divided up by the other 17 candidates.

None of the others had the humility to back out and let the strongest contender against Trump win. Trump would easily have been trounced if there were only two or three other contenders.

That's where the Democrats are being smarter. The smaller potatoes have realized that Biden is the best shot at beating Sanders, and so they have withdrawn for the sake of the party.

Except for Bloomberg and Warren who are being total dicks. If Sanders wins the nomination, it will be because of them.

Maybe that's what Warren wants. She's as much a commie as Sanders is.

LEARNING FROM HISTORY?

Yep, Juan is right. They coulda, and they shoulda. Now they're stuck making more and more ridiculous excuses for a reality TV assclown.
that the people voted for. too funny your insanity

How are they fucking themselves? I mean, at this point, I don't seem them winning with Biden or Sanders, but how does it make a difference? Do you think Bernie would win? Do you think he should?

I do not want him to win the General, that is for sure I agree that neither Biden nor Sander will likely beat Trump but I do think that Sanders brings enough voters, especially new younger voters to the polls so that the Dems can take back the Senate.

That is all I really care about, is that the Senate and the White House belong to different parties...do not really give a fuck which is which.

LEARNING FROM HISTORY?

1. Bernie Sanders is not Democrat.

2. I agree with the establishment if they boot Sanders.

3. Jaun Williams is wrong because Trump registered as a Republican and ran as one like Bloomberg as a Democrat!

LEARNING FROM HISTORY?

Is Juan retarded?
The GOP went out of their way to stop Trump including pushing electors to not give the vote to Trump.

What do you call two Mexicans playing basketball....Juan on Juan.....:04:

LEARNING FROM HISTORY?

that the people voted for. too funny your insanity

I don't worship democracy. It produces all kinds of idiocy.

Forum List

Back