JP Morgan Chase CEO says "Why can't we get it through out thick skulls..."

Here is one. He is also tied to other financial crimes.

Could JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon Face Jail Time? | BillMoyers.com

Remember, Timmy Geithner stated there were many laws broken but the Obama administration were too big of pussies to pursue them because it "might hurt the economy".

(Total B.S. bunk)

Meh, that article has more innuendo than material substance, IMO. If the DOJ criminalized CEOs for finding out after the fact that their controls turned out not to be so adequate after all, you'd be putting them in legal jeopardy for things that cannot possibly oversee on a day-to-day basis as head of a multinational corporation. That's not what the law was intended to do, IMO.

Simon is not a climate expert. How are you a climate expert?

I don't pretend to be. I'm not even claiming to know more about climate than Dimon. But I know he's not a climate expert - that's not how he became a billionaire. He's an expert at making financial institutions profitable - as long as the Fed is keeping money on the cheap. And now that it's not, banks are confronted with a challenge: lots of loans that were sold and packaged on the cheap that are suddenly a lot more expensive now or at minimum, harder to payback in an environment of rising costs.

The part I'm seriously beginning to wonder about, not only with Dimon but with other CEO/CFO of financial institutions is, what are they not telling us now? What do they know about the state of their financial affairs that we may find out in another 6-18 months? Biden has bent his old ass over backwards and then some to accommodate oil production, pissing off many of the greenies in his own party no less. He also released millions and millions of barrels from the SPR. So Dimon's barking about energy seems misplaced, like he's looking for a fall guy for if/when the shit on Wall St blows up.

I don't pretend to be. I'm not even claiming to know more about climate than Dimon. But I know he's not a climate expert - that's not how he became a billionaire. He's an expert at making financial institutions profitable - as long as the Fed is keeping money on the cheap. And now that it's not, banks are confronted with a challenge: lots of loans that were sold and packaged on the cheap that are suddenly a lot more expensive now or at minimum, harder to payback in an environment of rising costs.

The part I'm seriously beginning to wonder about, not only with Dimon but with other CEO/CFO of financial institutions is, what are they not telling us now? What do they know about the state of their financial affairs that we may find out in another 6-18 months? Biden has bent his old ass over backwards and then some to accommodate oil production, pissing off many of the greenies in his own party no less. He also released millions and millions of barrels from the SPR. So Dimon's barking about energy seems misplaced, like he's looking for a fall guy for if/when the shit on Wall St blows up.
So you aren’t a climate expert, so how would you know what the correct course would be?

He's an expert at making financial institutions profitable - as long as the Fed is keeping money on the cheap.

He made profits even when the Fed didn't "keep money on the cheap".

Jamie Dimon is a financial expert, not a climate expert. The solution is to make more renewable energy readily available and cheaper through more supply.

I bet that you just love Pelousey's recent visit to Taiwan causing China to skip any climate deals. It gave China the perfect excuse for having and building numerous coal plants on their drawing board.
And in the meantime Dimm congresscritters celebrate their recent anti-inflation + climate bill under Nancy 'mother earth' Pelosi!
This degree of stupidity should be illegal!
:auiqs.jpg::springbed::boobies::laughing0301::pinkygirly::funnyface:

I bet that you just love Pelousey's recent visit to Taiwan causing China to skip any climate deals. It gave China the perfect excuse for having and building numerous coal plants on their drawing board.
And in the meantime Dimm congresscritters celebrate their recent anti-inflation + climate bill under Nancy 'mother earth' Pelosi!
This degree of stupidity should be illegal!
:auiqs.jpg::springbed::boobies::laughing0301::pinkygirly::funnyface:

China's been trying to move away from coal plants and heavy industrial activity because it's choking people in large cities and making them uninhabitable. You're saying they're going to go back to choking more of their own people just to make libs mad?

China's been trying to move away from coal plants and heavy industrial activity because it's choking people in large cities and making them uninhabitable. You're saying they're going to go back to choking more of their own people just to make libs mad?

That's the byline ignoramus.

Forum List

Back