Zone1 Joy Reid hates Bernie Sanders & is biased against him despite the fact they hold the exact same views on policy. isn't that the definition of racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
count me in as someone who will not watch Joy Reid's show. she is openly racist!

why does she hate him then? i see no other reason... sexism against a male?

You know why. Myself, I do not understand why people start threads like this that they already have the answer to. If you want to make a point, just make it.

• Banned
I saw nowhere she has made any claim in anything you posted. I see where Glenn Greenwald has.
Bernie has accused her of being biased against him before, i just don't have the link to it

Bernie has accused her of being biased against him before, i just don't have the link to it

She very well may be. Your thread is unsubstantiated though. Nowhere in anything you posted does she state a single thing.

This is an example of the problem. Racism has a definition and it is not defined as any criticism a black person has about somebody white. There may be reasons why Reid doesn't like Sanders because they do NOT exactly agree on everything. There is the small matter of him ranting about Wall Street while making good money on stocks. Or that paper he wrote declaring how women fantasized about being raped. And Sanders has race problems.

This is an example of the problem. Racism has a definition and it is not defined as any criticism a black person has about somebody white. There may be reasons why Reid doesn't like Sanders because they do NOT exactly agree on everything. There is the small matter of him ranting about Wall Street while making good money on stocks. Or that paper he wrote declaring how women fantasized about being raped. And Sanders has race problems.

I haven't seen any article stating Sanders banking on Wall Street. Do you have a link?

Anything involving CURRENT Joy Reid news belongs in Media (or Current Events) especially if the topic is political. Political threads generally dont spawn "civil conversion". Neither do the gals at the View. LOL..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back