Jovan Pulitzer Announces He Has Obtained Full Funding for Kinematic Forensic Audit of Entire State of Michigan

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The train of freedom and truth keeps rolling on.

We know the amount of fraud in the 2020 Election in Michigan was huge.

Today Jovan Hutton Pulitzer just released a message related to the 2020 Election results in Michigan:

#MICHIGAN MICHIGAN LEGISLATORS I have been able to secure the verbal commitment from a private donor to fully fund my PKAD initial Forensic Audit of every ballot in Michigan voted in the 2020 General Election. #ScanTheBallots #KinematicArtifactDetection #JovanHuttonPulitzer

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

----------

Auditing Wayne County might be enough to bring the biden “win” in Michigan down!!!!

So they have the funding but do they have enough fingers and toes to do the counting?

Today Jovan Hutton Pulitzer just released a message related to the 2020 Election results in Michigan:

#MICHIGAN MICHIGAN LEGISLATORS I have been able to secure the verbal commitment from a private donor to fully fund my PKAD initial Forensic Audit of every ballot in Michigan voted in the 2020 General Election. #ScanTheBallots #KinematicArtifactDetection #JovanHuttonPulitzer

----------

Auditing Wayne County might be enough to bring the biden “win” in Michigan down!!!!
Dream on. I don't know how many audits have there been but I know how many have found more than a few cases of fraud: ZERO.

When he goes to jail for fraud maybe you can send him some more money for bail.

Do they have enough to pay to replace the machines they render useless?

----------

cool. then he can buy a boat.

Why do you care if we audit the election? Oh wait, because Dems cheated and you don't want us to prove it with a forensic audit.
I don't mind a bit when reputable firms perform an audit of any election. There are requirements that hold them criminally liable if they lie. Problem is, they hardly ever find anything seriously amiss. The charlatans involved in the partisan "forensic audit" craze are tasked to provide some sort of proof of a foregone conclusion. Imagine the democrats hired the folks over at Antifa to officially audit an election and had every expectation of believing everything theay said? The people they got to conduct these fraudits stand to make a lot of money and influence if they give what you so desperately need: The Excuse.

You're purposefully confusing recounts with forensic audits. Liar.
I don't know how many audits there have there been but I know how many have found more than a few cases of fraud: ZERO

I don't know how many recounts there have there been and I don't know how many have found more than a few cases of fraud. Please fill in the blank: ____________

I don't know how many audits there have there been but I know how many have found more than a few cases of fraud: ZERO

I don't know how many recounts there have there been and I don't know how many have found more than a few cases of fraud. Please fill in the blank: ____________
people that are addicted forgo the many to focus on the one.

Forum List

Back