Journalist asks Karin Jean-Pierre what Biden will to to stop uncensored Twitter

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I wish I were kidding. This is what American "journalism" has come to.

"This is a critical . . . moment, really, in terms of, um, ensuring that Twitter does not become a vector for misinformation. Mean, are you concerned . . . about . . . this, y'know, Elon Musk says there is more . . . and more subscribers coming online, are you concerned about that, and what tools do you have, who is it at the White House that is really keeping track of this?"

An American journalist, asking who in the White House is tasked with getting Twitter to start censoring again, or to take some other action against Twitter for its lack of censorship.

Americans like myself, willing to pick up arms and use them against these animals, are now extremely rare, what we have instead are legions, literal legions of apathetic drug addicts who just wish to bed a 12-year old boy or girl, the absolute worst of humanity! I do not support anything related to the United States federal government, they are under Biden/Obama gone to total evil, and they all richly deserve to be exterminated, all of them as enemies of humanity, and that most especially includes their tech oligarch masters!

Americans like myself, willing to pick up arms and use them against these animals, are now extremely rare, what we have instead are legions, literal legions of apathetic drug addicts who just wish to bed a 12-year old boy or girl, the absolute worst of humanity! I do not support anything related to the United States federal government, they are under Biden/Obama gone to total evil, and they all richly deserve to be exterminated, all of them as enemies of humanity, and that most especially includes their tech oligarch masters!
ghows-PA-44496958-c092-494a-9218-2df88ebd2dbf-2ebbf7ca.jpeg

I wish I were kidding. This is what American "journalism" has come to.

"This is a critical . . . moment, really, in terms of, um, ensuring that Twitter does not become a vector for misinformation. Mean, are you concerned . . . about . . . this, y'know, Elon Musk says there is more . . . and more subscribers coming online, are you concerned about that, and what tools do you have, who is it at the White House that is really keeping track of this?"

An American journalist, asking who in the White House is tasked with getting Twitter to start censoring again, or to take some other action against Twitter for its lack of censorship.

"Ewon Musk tweeted something bad and hurt my feewings. Make him stop..." :laughing0301:

People he has banned and closed accounts on.
So, no examples. Got it.

Even if he did ban people and close their accounts, that is not censorship. That is Musk deciding who gets to post on his platform.

When the DOJ/FBI/DNC co-opts social media platforms and tells them what is disinformation and what is not, and those platforms go along with it, that is censorship.

Hearing the word "vector" come out of the mouth of that illiterate shit beast is more than I can stand. It defiles my engineering degrees.

They seem to be getting quite comfortable with the premise that they can steal elections in perpetuity. They wouldn't talk like that without that security.

So, no examples. Got it.

Even if he did ban people and close their accounts, that is not censorship. That is Musk deciding who gets to post on his platform.

When the DOJ/FBI/DNC co-opts social media platforms and tells them what is disinformation and what is not, and those platforms go along with it, that is censorship.

Hearing the word "vector" come out of the mouth of that illiterate shit beast is more than I can stand. It defiles my engineering degrees.

They seem to be getting quite comfortable with the premise that they can steal elections in perpetuity. They wouldn't talk like that without that security.
Ahhh, if only your weak engineering ass could fabricate the facts to back up yer lies about a stolen election.

Forum List

Back