Josh Hawley's Once-Canceled Anti-Big Tech Book Emerges a Bestseller, with one big asterisk

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hawley's book was cancelled because he was accused of inciting the Jan 6 riot (yeah right)...but it appears a PAC has helped the book become a best-seller

Who bought any of Hildabeest's or Oboingo's books?

Shit, nobody bought JFK's ghost written doorstop, either.

Just another day in political book land.
I do not buy any of their books when I can get free solicitations in the mail that have more merit to the truth...

Just a month after publication, Barack Obama’s “A Promised Land” is well on its way to becoming the best-selling presidential memoir in modern times.

Crown announced Wednesday that sales have topped 3.3 million copies in the U.S. and Canada, within range of Bill Clinton’s “My Life” and George W. Bush’s “Decision Points,” both of which have sold between 3.5 million and 4 million. “Personal Memoirs of Ulysses Grant” sold hundreds of thousands of copies when published in the 1880s, and remains in print, but there are no precise records of its total sales.

• Banned
"All of it was forgotten now, none of it mattered, the pharaoh, slave, & vandal all long turned to dust. Just as every speech I’d made, every law I passed & decision made, would be forgotten. I & all those I loved would someday turn to dust" ending of Obama's book

Hawley's book scared the hell out of me, but every American could benefit from reading it

it will stick in your brain long after you've devoured it!

are you gonna be a passive observer in these extraordinary times, as we fight to save Western civilization, or are you gonna step up? i've decided i'm gonna step up

join me in this effort, join Senator Hawley in this effort, join Governor DeSantis in this effort, and let's PRESERVE OUR HERITAGE and take our country back from this blind techno-utopianism!

Good to see another Republican with a book on the bestseller list.

What good is a book if no one is reading it?

If you’re writing a book to promote ideas and people are just buying it to use as a doorstop, just to help you get on the bestseller list, your book is a total failure. The whole point of writing a political book is to promote your ideas.

I don't buy any of their books but they all end up on the bestseller list. I prefer my royalties go to artists, musicians and writers, not politicians, and their ghost writers.

Forum List

Back