Josh Hawley is not going anywhere.

I'll take that as .... Yes, the NYT's wants all the pieces of shit who aided Dr. Tumpenstein's attempted fraud of the American election to be voted out of office during their next cycle.
Once more the NY Times is publishing opinion as if it was fact or news.
And you can't see the difference or happen to care. That makes you a typical Biden backer.

You're the one who brought the New York Times into the discussion not me.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Perhaps Missourians will Show him the door........

Perhaps decent people will elect him POTUS in 24.

Well his odds are even with "Cruz'in to Cancun" (+2000) but ahead of "Cottonelle", "Pompie", and "Little Marco".

unlike the dems, to get the nomination from the GQP you must be an extremeist

It's amusing that the Reich thinks a hit piece by the Beijing Times actually HURTS Hawley..
The Bejing Times doesn't exist and when the KC Star and St. Louis major newspapers along with the most popular Missouri statesman since Truman dismisses him, Josh Hawley has a problem.
No he has ZERO problems and will easily be reelected. And lol at most popular Missouri statesman.
As far as the papers go they are finding less & less relevance in modern society.

He will sail smoothly to another term. And yes, I will support him.

View attachment 465399
Josh Hawley Is ‘Not Going Anywhere.’ How Did He Get Here?
The senator’s objection to the election results surprised some supporters. But interviews with dozens of people close to him show his growing comfort with doing what it takes to hold on to power.

There you have it straight from his anit-free election mouth. He is not going anywhere. Oh, they might be able to hold on to what little power he has, but face it. He opposes free elections and actively worked to overthrow free elections. Upward political mobility ended that day he chose to go against the United States, free elections, the constitution and rule of law. After all, he is of the minority party and the majority party along with independents will never vote a politician that supports overthrowing free elections or insurrection, to higher office. His aspirations are effectively terminated by the "Peter Principle". I see the same for other ring leaders in the Senate or house.
Josh Hawley should be in jail with the other seditionists
LefTard Logic:

Seditionists-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

Not Seditionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.
View attachment 465492

View attachment 465493
View attachment 465494

Did somebody say something?
But, but, but....
1615234086256.jpeg

Well his odds are even with "Cruz'in to Cancun" (+2000) but ahead of "Cottonelle", "Pompie", and "Little Marco".

As opposed to the mass cheating that occurs in dem primaries?

Well actually, the original post in this thread based this whole issue of Josh Hawley on a NY Times
opinion piece disguised as actual news.

And apparently you never even took the time to take a second and go back and look when I pointed the fact out.
The Times editorialized it's ass off and you went along with the journalistic scam and swallowed the
lies whole without even a brief second to see what the Times was doing.

But it told you what you wanted to hear and that's good enough for a keyboard cultist like you.

or just BSC.

Show me the mob violently attacking and ultimately fighting past the Capitol Police to gain entry into the building where the hearing was being held. I remember a few sit ins, and several activists who got tickets to the public hearing who stood up and unfolder banners and yelled things to interrupt the proceeding. They eventually all got arrested and the hearing proceeded.

Why?

You ignored and lied the last 20 times.

1615235007862.png

Well actually, the original post in this thread based this whole issue of Josh Hawley on a NY Times
opinion piece disguised as actual news.

And apparently you never even took the time to take a second and go back and look when I pointed the fact out.
The Times editorialized it's ass off and you went along with the journalistic scam and swallowed the
lies whole without even a brief second to see what the Times was doing.

But it told you what you wanted to hear and that's good enough for a keyboard cultist like you.

I don't need the NYT to form my option on the actions of the now washed up budding little fascist Hawley. I never read it.

• Thanks
View attachment 465399
The senator’s objection to the election results surprised some supporters. But interviews with dozens of people close to him show his growing comfort with doing what it takes to hold on to power.

There you have it straight from his anit-free election mouth. He is not going anywhere. Oh, they might be able to hold on to what little power he has, but face it. He opposes free elections and actively worked to overthrow free elections. Upward political mobility ended that day he chose to go against the United States, free elections, the constitution and rule of law. After all, he is of the minority party and the majority party along with independents will never vote a politician that supports overthrowing free elections or insurrection, to higher office. His aspirations are effectively terminated by the "Peter Principle". I see the same for other ring leaders in the Senate or house.
You and your one party BS can take a long walk off a short bridge, head first.

Show me the mob violently attacking and ultimately fighting past the Capitol Police to gain entry into the building where the hearing was being held. I remember a few sit ins, and several activists who got tickets to the public hearing who stood up and unfolder banners and yelled things to interrupt the proceeding. They eventually all got arrested and the hearing proceeded.

Why?

You ignored and lied the last 20 times.

View attachment 465505

Yeah I can see that policeman there clearly fearing for his life. LOL.

You probably won't win in Missouri when John Danforth says his endorsement of you was a mistake. Hawley will probably face a primary and then a democrat thats going to cut him to pieces. His best hope is thay Cleaver chooses to stay in the house because if not, Hawley might be gone after 1 term.
Cleaver can’t leave the hood. His support drops to nothing outside of the slums of KC.

Yeah I can see that policeman there clearly fearing for his life. LOL.

Like the ones posing for selfies with the Reichstag Fire protesters?

View attachment 465515

They were just terrified of the insirektang insirekshunists of insirekshun.

Nice poll vault zippy, You were talking about the Kavanaugh but vaulted over to some of the Maga-Piggies who were fired after brilliantly posting from within the insurrection,

• Thanks
View attachment 465399

Josh Hawley should be in jail with the other seditionists
Then why doesn’t Xiden put him in jail? Is Xiden too weak?
What charge?

It's amusing that the Reich thinks a hit piece by the Beijing Times actually HURTS Hawley..
The Bejing Times doesn't exist and when the KC Star and St. Louis major newspapers along with the most popular Missouri statesman since Truman dismisses him, Josh Hawley has a problem.
No he has ZERO problems and will easily be reelected. And lol at most popular Missouri statesman.
As far as the papers go they are finding less & less relevance in modern society.

He's going to have big problems. Danforth carries weight there and you know it.

You probably won't win in Missouri when John Danforth says his endorsement of you was a mistake. Hawley will probably face a primary and then a democrat thats going to cut him to pieces. His best hope is thay Cleaver chooses to stay in the house because if not, Hawley might be gone after 1 term.
Cleaver can’t leave the hood. His support drops to nothing outside of the slums of KC.

Wrong. But this statement is expected from the likes of you.

He's going to have big problems. Danforth carries weight there and you know it.
His approval rating among Republicans in the state sits at about 65%. That will climb as the fight against the radical left continues. Then on election day Republicans will vote for him and dems will vote for whoever and he will win AGAIN.

Forum List

Back