Josh Hawley is not going anywhere.

No, like + 2000 odds, bet 1,000 win 20,000 if and I do mean if....... but I've heard since the Capitol insurrection he's way down +8000.

Place yer bets, smoke-um if ya got um.

Ohhh, was it insirekshun by insirektang insirekshunist of insirekshun?

Our very demagogueryacy was shaken by the feet on Nancy Pigshit's desk.

How can we continue as a nation? Xi's will have to establish a totalitarian dictatorship so we can recover from the insirektang insirekshunist of insirekshun.

You fascists are itching for a shooting war, you are determined to spark a full blown civil war with lead flying.

Your hyperbole and demagoguery is stupid, evil, and dangerous. You're so fucking sure that the troops you're feeding maggot infested rations to will totally die to back your coup...

No, like + 2000 odds, bet 1,000 win 20,000 if and I do mean if....... but I've heard since the Capitol insurrection he's way down +8000.

How can we continue as a nation? Xi's will have to establish a totalitarian dictatorship so we can recover from the insirektang insirekshunist of insirekshun.

You fascists are itching for a shooting war, you are determined to spark a full blown civil war with lead flying.

Your hyperbole and demagoguery is stupid, evil, and dangerous. You're so fucking sure that the troops you're feeding maggot infested rations to will totally die to back your coup...

you need to start shootin, sparky. LOL

Hawley committed sedition. This is not about him not toeing some fake ass line. Prominent republicans in his own state are asking him to quit. So just because trump tells you to hate a newspaper doesn't make that paper wrong.

He did huh, Klanboi?

Fucking moron.

The hyperbole and demagoguery of the Nazi democrat Reich is off the scale.
There was no attempted democratic coup in 2016.

Perhaps Missourians will Show him the door........

That's pretty much how it works. They can replace him in 2024 if that's their desire. Three and half years is a long time in politics. Hard to say if people in his state will care that much by then. There is an ample history of politicians before him who have done far worse and have continued to be reelected repeatedly.

It's amusing that the Reich thinks a hit piece by the Beijing Times actually HURTS Hawley..
The Bejing Times doesn't exist and when the KC Star and St. Louis major newspapers along with the most popular Missouri statesman since Truman dismisses him, Josh Hawley has a problem.
Left wing suck puppy papers are going to come out against anyone who does not toe the line. Tell us something new.

Hawley committed sedition. This is not about him not toeing some fake ass line. Prominent republicans in his own state are asking him to quit. So just because trump tells you to hate a newspaper doesn't make that paper wrong.
Hawley committed no such thing. Objecting to or challenging an election is every American's right. Hawley did his Constitutional duty.

Hawley committed sedition. That is unconstitutional.

1oxpf1.jpg

He did huh, Klanboi?

Fucking moron.

Learn to read, Klanboi.

You're an ignorant clown;

Dumb as dogshit.

Well, if you'd like to stand with them, it'd be ok.

I only want to see the insurrectionists jailed and financially ruined. Josh stood with em.

Those Insirektang Insirekshunists of Insirekshun who put feet on the desk of her elated highness, our ruler, Nancy Pigshit. An act more heinous than any act in the history of histrionics.

The great selfie revolution shook the very foundation of out demagogueryacy. Open defiance of the Reich by unarmed goobers with cell phones.

Not like the peaceful protests your Brown Shirts engaged in all summer long..

Your hysteria is fully warranted because Orange Man Bad!
93 percent of the summers protests were peaceful. This insurrection was not.

He did huh, Klanboi?

Fucking moron.

Learn to read, Klanboi.

You're an ignorant clown;

Dumb as dogshit.
I know how to read and moreso, I know a false equivalence. Josh Hawley helped incite an insurrection. You go check 2004 against this last election and if Kerry lost by 8 million votes instead of by a qurstionable call by the republican secretary of State in Ohio, let me know.

There is nothing worse than a dumb ass white supremacist.

Whatever you want to call it, you know when Dr. Trumpenstein's Monster Mob tried to stop the counting of the EC votes by the Joint Session of Congress, in the vain attempt to subvert the Biden Victory. That event and Hawley's support of the group that carried it out is what the odds makers claim lessened his chances by more than half.

I'M WITH YOU MY BROTHERS.
NaziHawley.jpg

Well, if you'd like to stand with them, it'd be ok.

I only want to see the insurrectionists jailed and financially ruined. Josh stood with em.

Those Insirektang Insirekshunists of Insirekshun who put feet on the desk of her elated highness, our ruler, Nancy Pigshit. An act more heinous than any act in the history of histrionics.

The great selfie revolution shook the very foundation of out demagogueryacy. Open defiance of the Reich by unarmed goobers with cell phones.

Not like the peaceful protests your Brown Shirts engaged in all summer long..

Your hysteria is fully warranted because Orange Man Bad!
There are a lot of people that do not care about D.C. Yeah they rule the nation. It can go up in flames for all we care now.

99.5% of the 1/6 Reichstag fire was peaceful.

Less than 300 people entered the Capitol building. By definition all others would be peaceful protestors.
No, they wouldn't. You see, the problem you have with talking about this summer is the information is documented and it shows most of the violence was instigated by white supremacists, sometimes with the help of police.

Uncensored thinks physically threatening congress was a good thing. So consider what you are arguing with.
Yeah, the filament burned out on that bulb years ago.

Forum List

Back