Josh Hawley is not going anywhere.

From the link:

When Mr. Hawley arrived in Washington in January 2019 as Missouri’s junior senator, he positioned himself as the intellectual heir of Trumpism — the politician who could integrate the president’s populist instincts into a comprehensive ideology for the G.O.P. In his maiden speech, he summoned the lamentation of cultural erosion he’d been refining since high school, arguing that the “great American middle” had been overlooked by a “new, arrogant aristocracy.”

The Trumpian heir apparent...
Yep. He sees what Trump saw — a gullible and easily-reachable target market.

From the link:

When Mr. Hawley arrived in Washington in January 2019 as Missouri’s junior senator, he positioned himself as the intellectual heir of Trumpism — the politician who could integrate the president’s populist instincts into a comprehensive ideology for the G.O.P. In his maiden speech, he summoned the lamentation of cultural erosion he’d been refining since high school, arguing that the “great American middle” had been overlooked by a “new, arrogant aristocracy.”

What is a "Trumpian", Mr. Jets fan?

I own my own business, I pay taxes, I am a husband and a father of two girls. I have never broken the law. I believe in small government, free markets economy, strong borders, strong military and support for Israel as I am Jewish. I am a second generation American. No one in my ancestral tree has owned slaves.

So why am I not allowed to vote for the candidate I prefer?

Please explain. Thank you.

Trumpian means that his politics are along the lines of what Donald Trump stood for. It isn’t any particular ideology because it’s a mixture. Hawley seems intent on picking up that mantle with the intention of refining it.

By all means vote for whomever you please.

View attachment 465399
Josh Hawley Is ‘Not Going Anywhere.’ How Did He Get Here?
The senator’s objection to the election results surprised some supporters. But interviews with dozens of people close to him show his growing comfort with doing what it takes to hold on to power.

There you have it straight from his anit-free election mouth. He is not going anywhere. Oh, they might be able to hold on to what little power he has, but face it. He opposes free elections and actively worked to overthrow free elections. Upward political mobility ended that day he chose to go against the United States, free elections, the constitution and rule of law. After all, he is of the minority party and the majority party along with independents will never vote a politician that supports overthrowing free elections or insurrection, to higher office. His aspirations are effectively terminated by the "Peter Principle". I see the same for other ring leaders in the Senate or house.
Oh my! The NYT says someone is going nowhere. I bet Hawley is petrified. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

From the link:

I own my own business, I pay taxes, I am a husband and a father of two girls. I have never broken the law. I believe in small government, free markets economy, strong borders, strong military and support for Israel as I am Jewish. I am a second generation American. No one in my ancestral tree has owned slaves.

Trumpian means that his politics are along the lines of what Donald Trump stood for. It isn’t any particular ideology because it’s a mixture. Hawley seems intent on picking up that mantle with the intention of refining it.

But you use that term as a pejorative? Correct? Therein lies the problem. People should not be shamed for how they vote. It undermines our Republic.

It's amusing that the Reich thinks a hit piece by the Beijing Times actually HURTS Hawley..
The Bejing Times doesn't exist and when the KC Star and St. Louis major newspapers along with the most popular Missouri statesman since Truman dismisses him, Josh Hawley has a problem.

From the link:

Pretty hard to redesign something as direct as America first.

View attachment 465399
The senator’s objection to the election results surprised some supporters. But interviews with dozens of people close to him show his growing comfort with doing what it takes to hold on to power.

There you have it straight from his anit-free election mouth. He is not going anywhere. Oh, they might be able to hold on to what little power he has, but face it. He opposes free elections and actively worked to overthrow free elections. Upward political mobility ended that day he chose to go against the United States, free elections, the constitution and rule of law. After all, he is of the minority party and the majority party along with independents will never vote a politician that supports overthrowing free elections or insurrection, to higher office. His aspirations are effectively terminated by the "Peter Principle". I see the same for other ring leaders in the Senate or house.
Oh my! The NYT says someone is going nowhere. I bet Hawley is petrified. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I would be concerned if I was Hawley.

It's amusing that the Reich thinks a hit piece by the Beijing Times actually HURTS Hawley..
The Bejing Times doesn't exist and when the KC Star and St. Louis major newspapers along with the most popular Missouri statesman since Truman dismisses him, Josh Hawley has a problem.
Left wing suck puppy papers are going to come out against anyone who does not toe the line. Tell us something new.

From the link:

Pretty hard to redesign something as direct as America first.

Not to split hairs, but I said refine, not redesign.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Left wing suck puppy papers are going to come out against anyone who does not toe the line. Tell us something new.

Hawley committed sedition. This is not about him not toeing some fake ass line. Prominent republicans in his own state are asking him to quit. So just because trump tells you to hate a newspaper doesn't make that paper wrong.

Hawley committed sedition. This is not about him not toeing some fake ass line. Prominent republicans in his own state are asking him to quit. So just because trump tells you to hate a newspaper doesn't make that paper wrong.
Hawley committed no such thing. Objecting to or challenging an election is every American's right. Hawley did his Constitutional duty.

He did huh, Klanboi?

Fucking moron.

The hyperbole and demagoguery of the Nazi democrat Reich is off the scale.

Plop down a grand now and if that's true, you'll make a small fortune.

The way Warren Buffett plopped cash filled envelopes into Quid Pro's pockets for years and is making a large fortune now that bought and paid for Joe cancelled Keystone?

No, like + 2000 odds, bet 1,000 win 20,000 if and I do mean if....... but I've heard since the Capitol insurrection he's way down +8000.

Place yer bets, smoke-um if ya got um.

• Thanks
Missouri will elect him for life. I'd like to see him sentenced to life. LOL

Of course you would, he is an enemy of the Reich.

You'd like to see him executed along with 74 million Americans who voted for Trump.

You're a Nazi - we know what you want.
Well, if you'd like to stand with them, it'd be ok.

I only want to see the insurrectionists jailed and financially ruined. Josh stood with em.

Well, if you'd like to stand with them, it'd be ok.

I only want to see the insurrectionists jailed and financially ruined. Josh stood with em.

Those Insirektang Insirekshunists of Insirekshun who put feet on the desk of her elated highness, our ruler, Nancy Pigshit. An act more heinous than any act in the history of histrionics.

The great selfie revolution shook the very foundation of out demagogueryacy. Open defiance of the Reich by unarmed goobers with cell phones.

Not like the peaceful protests your Brown Shirts engaged in all summer long..

Your hysteria is fully warranted because Orange Man Bad!

Hawley committed no such thing. Objecting to or challenging an election is every American's right. Hawley did his Constitutional duty.

He was grandstanding for Trumpybears' fraudulent "Big Lie". The Constitution grants no authority to Congress to overturn any of the States certified EV results.

• Thanks

New Topics

Forum List

Back