Jordan responds to ISIS murder of Pilot by announcing execution of jihadist prisoners

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Go Jordan! That's the way you deal with bloodthirsty savages like ISIS.

As responses to terrorism go, this one communicates commitment. After ISIS released video of Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kassasbe’s murder by immolation — which apparently happened weeks ago — the kingdom of Jordan has announced that all jihadist prisoners will be executed as soon as possible, beginning at dawn tomorrow with the woman ISIS wanted released:

Jordan will execute Wednesday an Iraqi would-be suicide bomber on death row and other jihadists after having vowed to avenge the murder of a Jordanian pilot by Islamic State jihadists, an official said.

“The sentence of death pending on… Iraqi Sajida al-Rishawi will be carried out at dawn,” the security official said on Tuesday, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Rishawi, the would-be bomber, was condemned to death for her participation in deadly attacks in Amman in 2005, and IS had offered to spare the life of the Jordanian fighter pilot, Lieutenant Maaz al-Kassasbeh, if she were released.

“The death sentence will be carried out on a group of jihadists, starting with Rishawi, as well as Iraqi Al-Qaeda operative Ziad Karbuli and others who attacked Jordan’s interests,” the security source said.

“Jordan’s response will be earth-shattering,” Information Minister Mohammed Momani said earlier on television, while the army and government vowed to avenge the pilot’s murder.

Fucking barbaric of Jordan. No respect.

Ancient Knights would not behave in such a disrespectful manner and they killed people for and living.

I also predict this will lead to the destruction of Jordan and it's conquest by ISIS.

Ancient Knights would not behave in such a disrespectful manner and they killed people for and living.

I also predict this will lead to the destruction of Jordan and it's conquest by ISIS.
I think they should snuff all of the remaining fuckers in GITMO too.

Is burning someone to death and filming it legal? What did that pilot do? What did that japanese journalist do? ISIS is doing this because they can. So can we.

Me too. Terrorist fuckers want to get out and kill us.

Because you're a faggot It's not like you make war for your living. Armchair homo.

Is burning someone to death and filming it legal? What did that pilot do? What did that japanese journalist do? ISIS is doing this because they can. So can we.
That pilot probably killed 100 innocent people with a 1,100lbs bomb.

Don't sanitize this shit. He got what was coming to him.

I predict that this will lead to ISIS leaving Jordan alone. That's exactly the kind of thing the USSR used to do before it blew up, and terrorists didn't bother Soviet personal after a few examples were set.

These people are bloodthirsty animals. Force is the only thing they understand.

What's ISIS going to do if we off'd the GITMO inhabitants? Sue us? lol. Behead someone else? Do terrorist activities? Oh no!! eye roll. Like, as if they won't continue doing this shit like they always have.

you don't know much about knights then....
I know quite a lot about them Google ransom.
See what the knights of the Pope did to the Templars...
After a trial. Buffoon.

Even if in your hindsight you don't believe the trial was legitimate the executioners did.

That pilot probably killed 100 innocent people with a 1,100lbs bomb.

Don't sanitize this shit. He got what was coming to him.

You are a real despicable piece of shit.

Forum List

Back