Jordan Peterson Suspended On Twitter for "Hate"

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Am I the last to learn once beautiful Ellen Page decided she's a "boy"?

Ellen-Page-at-Inception-Premiere-in-2010.jpg

View attachment 665387

yes. I've known for sometime that she was trans.

Interesting though, I was just listening to a podcast on this controversy . . . .

Twitter has done it now! It's declared war on Jordan Peterson over a tweet about Elliot Page. We come to his defense and share the ridiculous tweet that got Peterson suspended. Also, Disney's "no-so-secret gay agenda" is made evident as Baymax shops for tampons. And we're really adding more countries to NATO? #JordanPeterson #ElliotPage #Baymax

yes. I've known for sometime that she was trans.

Interesting though, I was just listening to a podcast on this controversy . . . .

Twitter has done it now! It's declared war on Jordan Peterson over a tweet about Elliot Page. We come to his defense and share the ridiculous tweet that got Peterson suspended. Also, Disney's "no-so-secret gay agenda" is made evident as Baymax shops for tampons. And we're really adding more countries to NATO? #JordanPeterson #ElliotPage #Baymax

Interesting they blot out the nipples of "Elliot" I've never seen that done on men's photos 😄

Who is jordan peterson? who when where? why

Am I living in another Galaxy that I don't know these people? and I don't want to know... wow

Who is jordan peterson? who when where? why

Am I living in another Galaxy that I don't know these people? and I don't want to know... wow
He first became a household name among intellectuals on the University scene, after this Channel 4 interview went viral with his push back against "woke," University ideology.

This is A LOT of views, for just an interview.

Jordan Peterson debate on the gender pay gap, campus protests and postmodernism​

Jan 16, 2018

About 35% of hate speech is vile but the remainder simply raises liberal safe space hackles and is removed so they can stay soothed.

View attachment 665387

"He," just posted the passport photo a few days ago. . . .

I don't know what is up with the twitter verse, I really don't.

Regardless of the "gender," those eyes do not look like they lead to a happy soul. IMO.

Forum List

Back