Jordan does foreign relations right

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
No doubt there are many people around the world who will agree with this. The King didn't just sit back. He went right into action.

February 8, 20156:45 PM MST

893521493a45abc5be1b8bf94daeb198.jpg

King warrior
Public domain
King Abdullah ll displays tried and true leadership skills for the entire world to see and learn from.

The king’s recent response to the burning alive of one of his air force pilots shot down and captured during a bombing mission on I.S.I.S. is nothing short of inspiring. Prior to the release of the graphic video King Abdullah had projected a more neutral pacifist leave us alone image. It is refreshing to see the leader of a predominantly Muslim country stepping upto clean house in his neighborhood. King Abdullah stands alone amongst his neighbors in not only denouncing the actions of radical extremist groups, but also personally leading his troops into battle, while putting his kingdoms army, money and pride where his mouth is.

Even the people of Jordan have hit the streets protesting I.S.I.S. in large numbers and in some cases even led by the Queen. The royal family of Jordan has stepped up to display a class act of leadership unmatched by any world leader to date in recent history. And the exciting part of this is that The King has all the ingredients to succeed in destroying radical terrorism. He has the money, army and will to do what others have failed at miserably unlike America which spouts rhetoric yet achieves nothing more than pushing it citizens further in debt.

The king is using a policy I endorsed in a recent article of mine, “New terrorism policy.” He realizes the reality of human nature that dictates via thousands of years of historical precedence that you can not ration with any entity that is stuck on irrational. The radically irrational can only relate to and respect overwhelming force to establish who leads the pack. This principle is also shared by the entire animal kingdom where males fight for dominance and the right to breed with the alpha females.

Hopefully King Abdullah’s exhibition of take charge dominance rubs off on the leaders of his neighboring countries and even by some miracle rubs off on the leaders of America. We can only hope the King’s efforts pay off big by others following his lead and exterminating groups like I.S.I.S. that use terrorism to rule people. The King not only took the fight to I.S.I.S. but also slapped them in the face with the release of his own videos of bombing I.S.I.S. targets that have resulted in the death of scores of would be terrorist.

Continue reading at:

Jordan does foreign relations right - Houston Independent Examiner.com

killing an American hostage , do you believe everything that the enemy tells you 'paint' ??

even if true , well how did she become a hostage ' paint ' ?? Sorry for her death no matter how it came about but maybe she should have stayed home .

killing an American hostage , do you believe everything that the enemy tells you 'paint' ??
They have no reason to lie in this case. She's no good to them dead. Did you watch them burning the pilot? I didn't but I bet you did, just as they wanted you to.

Last edited:
sure they have reason to lie 'paint' as they try to turn opinion against the King because his bombing attacks MAY have killed an American hostage .

sure they have reason to lie 'paint' as they try to turn opinion against the King because his bombing attacks MAY have killed an American hostage .
Well, they can't get anything for a dead girl now can they? If she wasn't dead before, she sure as hell is now eh?

yep , girl shoulda stayed where she would be in less danger of dying 'paint' . Course I'm sorry for her death if that really happened .

Last edited:
No doubt there are many people around the world who will agree with this. The King didn't just sit back. He went right into action.

February 8, 20156:45 PM MST

893521493a45abc5be1b8bf94daeb198.jpg

King warrior
Public domain
King Abdullah ll displays tried and true leadership skills for the entire world to see and learn from.

The king’s recent response to the burning alive of one of his air force pilots shot down and captured during a bombing mission on I.S.I.S. is nothing short of inspiring. Prior to the release of the graphic video King Abdullah had projected a more neutral pacifist leave us alone image. It is refreshing to see the leader of a predominantly Muslim country stepping upto clean house in his neighborhood. King Abdullah stands alone amongst his neighbors in not only denouncing the actions of radical extremist groups, but also personally leading his troops into battle, while putting his kingdoms army, money and pride where his mouth is.

Even the people of Jordan have hit the streets protesting I.S.I.S. in large numbers and in some cases even led by the Queen. The royal family of Jordan has stepped up to display a class act of leadership unmatched by any world leader to date in recent history. And the exciting part of this is that The King has all the ingredients to succeed in destroying radical terrorism. He has the money, army and will to do what others have failed at miserably unlike America which spouts rhetoric yet achieves nothing more than pushing it citizens further in debt.

The king is using a policy I endorsed in a recent article of mine, “New terrorism policy.” He realizes the reality of human nature that dictates via thousands of years of historical precedence that you can not ration with any entity that is stuck on irrational. The radically irrational can only relate to and respect overwhelming force to establish who leads the pack. This principle is also shared by the entire animal kingdom where males fight for dominance and the right to breed with the alpha females.

Hopefully King Abdullah’s exhibition of take charge dominance rubs off on the leaders of his neighboring countries and even by some miracle rubs off on the leaders of America. We can only hope the King’s efforts pay off big by others following his lead and exterminating groups like I.S.I.S. that use terrorism to rule people. The King not only took the fight to I.S.I.S. but also slapped them in the face with the release of his own videos of bombing I.S.I.S. targets that have resulted in the death of scores of would be terrorist.

Continue reading at:

Jordan does foreign relations right - Houston Independent Examiner.com
Funny stuff....... :lol: :lol:

even if true , well how did she become a hostage ' paint ' ?? Sorry for her death no matter how it came about but maybe she should have stayed home .
Yep, if she wanted to live that is.
You call living in your parents' basement "living"? This young lady ventured out into the world to try and make a difference in the lives of suffering peoples. Isn't this what your Party is all about? :dunno:

Sad how a leader of a small country with an anemic military reacts when ISIS kills one of theirs in contrast to the leader of the world's only superpower.

Yep, if she wanted to live that is.
You call living in your parents' basement "living"? This young lady ventured out into the world to try and make a difference in the lives of suffering peoples. Isn't this what your Party is all about? :dunno:
It's terrific, and dangerous, and that's not a place Americans should be. Just because you're an American doesn't mean you can wander the world at will.

well Gents , an American can wander at will if they like but I think that they are putting their lives in the hands of people that just don't value human life , especially Westerners lives . Besides that , I don't see why these muslim guys wouldn't have the 'young woman' in a safe and secure place . I know that I would keep my women is safe surroundings rather than putting them in harms way .

well Gents , an American can wander at will if they like but I think that they are putting their lives in the hands of people that just don't value human life , especially Westerners lives . Besides that , I don't see why these muslim guys wouldn't have the 'young woman' in a safe and secure place . I know that I would keep my women is safe surroundings rather than putting them in harms way .
She wasn't riding around in a tank now was she? She was stashed at a house, that got blown the fuck up.

Forum List

Back