Jon Voight pilot shot in Dallas!

The 'pilot' BEING shot...

A television pilot, also known as a pilot episode and series premiere, is the first episode of a television series. At the time of its inception, the pilot is meant to be the "testing ground" to see if a series will be possible and successful and therefore a test episode of an intended television series.

Jon Voight and other actors are in Dallas this week finishing up a television show called "Midland."

• Banned

A television pilot, also known as a pilot episode and series premiere, is the first episode of a television series. At the time of its inception, the pilot is meant to be the "testing ground" to see if a series will be possible and successful and therefore a test episode of an intended television series.

Jon Voight and other actors are in Dallas this week finishing up a television show called "Midland."
No shit?

:eusa_whistle:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Did the whole cast die in the crash, or only the pilot?

****waits for Truthmatters to Blame Bush****
mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture1414t-e5cyippee.gif

Gleeeeenn Beck.

I have a serious question. Are lefties all totally devoid of humor or is it coincidence that none of you see the funny side of shit?

I have a serious question. Are lefties all totally devoid of humor or is it coincidence that none of you see the funny side of shit?

Um......they take Barney Frank seriously.

Does that answer your question?

Um......they take Barney Frank seriously.

Does that answer your question?

Yes, thanks.

Dallas Police have arrested a suspect...

Rove-TV-camera.jpg

rove_arrested_large.jpg

rove-mugshot.jpg

I am not young enough to know everything.
Oscar Wilde

^^^^^^^^^^

see that's funny, 'cause the photoshopped it!

hahahahah!!!

photoshopped pics!!!

next, they'll get the Slime Machine out!!!

hahahahaha

or maybe fart jokes!!!

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^

see that's funny, 'cause the photoshopped it!

hahahahah!!!

photoshopped pics!!!

next, they'll get the Slime Machine out!!!

hahahahaha

or maybe fart jokes!!!

It's all part of the 'Single Camera Theory'

"Pilot with Jon Voight being shot in Dallas"

Does this mean that both the pilot and Jon Voight are being shot?

And if they are "being shot", there may still be time to stop the shooter!!!

QUICK!!! SOMEONE!!!

Many (not all) on here are in need of a serious Python marathon to loosen up their humorous. Srsly, some folks on here a like a big black bitchy cloud with zero ability to laugh at themselves.

"Pilot with Jon Voight being shot in Dallas"

Does this mean that both the pilot and Jon Voight are being shot?

And if they are "being shot", there may still be time to stop the shooter!!!

QUICK!!! SOMEONE!!!

It means you should be shot.

Immediately.

****care4all: I mean with a 35 mm camera****

The fun for me on this deal was, I saw one of the Mods busily moving threads around, trying to do some housekeeping. And according to plan, this one got moved as well!

I love it when a plan comes together.

George_Peppard7.jpg

Forum List

Back