Jon Stewart slams the GOP and FOX in a farewell SLAP

The guy was always a hard left nut case. No attempt at fairness or critical thought.

But always accurate. He challenged fox to a lie-off, and showed 50 fox lies in six seconds. Those fox lies and a lot more are documented at his web site. I doubt fox has the balls to go toe to toe with him comparing the documented lies told by them or by him. They are cowards as well as liars.

Not sure you know the meaning of "absolutely" or "true." I would agree it's funny though.

Show me one thing is his skit that is not true. Go ahead....I will wait. I especially like his clip of fat boy Limbaugh mimicking Michael J Fox. And then FOX news says he "damaged the brand of the GOP..." ARE YOU FRIGIN KIDDING ME? The GOP damages its own brand every time it goes into one of it's far right rants.....or more recently whenever one of the wingnuts opens his/her mouth.

Anybody surprised that Jon Stewart was (is) always a propaganda arm of the democrat party? Low information democrats need to find another stand up comic for political analysis.

Not sure you know the meaning of "absolutely" or "true." I would agree it's funny though.

Show me one thing is his skit that is not true. Go ahead....I will wait. I especially like his clip of fat boy Limbaugh mimicking Michael J Fox. And then FOX news says he "damaged the brand of the GOP..." ARE YOU FRIGIN KIDDING ME? The GOP damages its own brand every time it goes into one of it's far right rants.....or more recently whenever one of the wingnuts opens his/her mouth.

Leweman, still waiting for an fabrication in Stewart's presentation. So.....you got nothing? Okay, then shut up.

Forum List

Back