Jon Lovitz Says Cancel Culture Is ‘No Different than McCarthyism‘ '

It seems like only yesterday when our looneys wanted to cancel the Statue of Liberty because France wouldn`t help us look for the WMDs that didn`t exist. French fries became Freedom fries. Cancel Culture isn`t anything new.

Herr West;

You think a boycott of France is the same as destroying the life, job, social stature, educational opportunities and future of a person because they said something you filthy Nazis don't like?
Sieg Heil Herr West!

Sadly, both ends of our political spectrum practice it.
The 95% on your side and the 5% on the other.
Which side was in he Capitol beating up cops on Jan. 6?
Which side were you on in the murder of cops in the burning Dim led cities of the summer?
I was the guy with horns.

Which side were you on in the murder of cops in the burning Dim led cities of the summer?
I was the guy with horns.
Horns isn't guns and matches and stolen big screens.

E34S2kEXoAA13Kj

Words like cancel culture are simply pejoratives used to keep the woke right wing fascists looking in the wrong direction or giving them a word to substitute for a thought or even thinking. Analysis they have a hard time with. But note how easy it is to use slogan words rather than thought. Consider these same 'woke' conservative fascists want to 'cancel' democracy and reinstall a total buffoon?

'I Could - Shoot Somebody, And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters'. Trump's cult demonstrates how easily some follow.

Cancel is the democrat euphemism for censor and woke is for communist.
You’re a communist sympathizer, apologist and abettor. You need to move back to Russia.

What happened on Jan. 6 is nothing compared to what Prog insurrectionists have done. On Jan. 6 they showed you what could be done if they wanted to and be worse. There is not a lot of sympathy from many people who are not Progs for the accusations you make every day. The Rioting Insurrectionists in all those cities were uplifted by Progs as saying it was healthy for the Constitution. Jan. 6 was just that. Either way, people are getting tired of these endless tantrums Progs have. Progs are not part of the United States Constitution. They are radicals for another document. Social justice is good if kept under control. It has not been. Russia and China are coming up quicker to us now.

Forum List

Back