Jon Huntsman Poster boy for Deep State beleived to be Anon OP Ed author

I doubt it.

Huntsman isn't controlled by the NYT, he could easily turn on them.

I think the Times did the Anonymous Op Ed "In House" with someone they have under contract.

No way. Everyone in the White House that has commented has come out and said it was not them, not a one of them questioned the validity of the content.

I doubt it.

Huntsman isn't controlled by the NYT, he could easily turn on them.

I think the Times did the Anonymous Op Ed "In House" with someone they have under contract.

No way. Everyone in the White House that has commented has come out and said it was not them, not a one of them questioned the validity of the content.

N. Hailey did just that yesterday.

Whoever wrote the opinion piece is an American Hero and Patriot.

No, they would be a traitor to the will of the American people. An arrogant asshole who believes they have the right to thwart the agenda that the electorate put in place with Donald Trump.

The arrogant asshole is Trump, who thinks he has the right to thwart systems that have been put in place to provide this country's national security.

He willy-nilly wanted to assassinate Assad in Syria, declare war on Iran, and make a pre-emptive strike on North Korea. "Anonymous" and others in the WH have gone to the edge with this narcissistic maniac trying to keep America out of WW3.

I think Anonymous isn't just one person, I think it's several.

And Jon Huntsman is a Republican.

Fun to watch you all eating your own.
You've been consuming way too much fake news, jackass.

Forum List

Back