Jon Huntsman Poster boy for Deep State beleived to be Anon OP Ed author

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Now I have many a reason to believe this. Not just those listed in this opinion piece at the Daily Caller. And its important to note that the gentleman who wrote the op ed accusing Huntsman represented Deep Throat.

It is crucial to note that Huntsman was the Chairman of the Atlantic Council. One must really study the man and his connections. I was dismayed when he was appointed to become Ambassador to Russia considering his background. I beleive that the author of this op ed is spot on that Huntsman is at the center of these back stabbing storms. He is the poster boy for "deep state".

Huntsman was Obama's man in China as well. How the hell he ever weaseled into the Trump administration boggles the mind.

No doubt in my mind that he is the traitor in the administration.

*The Atlantic Council. Names of note. And who he has close ties to.

Chuck Hagel who left to become Secretary of Defense under Obama.

James L Jones. Left to become National Security Advisor under Obama.

Susan Rice. UN Ambassador under Obama.

Victor Pinchuk. Mega Clintonista. Mega donor to the foundation. Made a fortune when Clinton as SoS allowed him to seal a $$$$$$$$$$$$ deal with Iran.

Dmitri Alperovitch with Crowd Strike.

And many more links via the Atlantic Council .

A biggie.

Aside from his father, Huntsman Jr. had 'no greater mentor' than McCain

7dd0da5774

SALT LAKE CITY — Sen. John McCain had a big impact on former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr., now the U.S. ambassador to Russia, who stunned Utah's political establishment by endorsing McCain over Mitt Romney in the 2008 presidential race.

"Aside from my own dad, there’s been no one more impactful in my life," Huntsman told the Deseret News from Moscow after initially declining to comment on his relationship with the Arizona senator, who died Saturday after battling brain cancer.

"It was the highest honor to associate with him. He was a mentor in many ways. Country first and bipartisanship were deeply ingrained due to his influence," Huntsman said of his longtime friend.

More at links:

Aside from his father, Huntsman Jr. had 'no greater mentor' than McCain

OPINION: Anonymous (Huntsman) Op-Ed Is Connected To Woodward’s Book, Mueller’s Report And Brennan’s Investigation

John D. O’Connor is the San Francisco attorney who represented W. Mark Felt during his revelation as Deep Throat in 2005. O’Connor is the co-author of “A G-Man’s Life: The FBI, Being ‘Deep Throat,’ and the Struggle for Honor in Washington” and is a producer of “Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House” (2017), written and directed by Peter Landesman.

Huntsman is 19 times smarter than liar Trump and does not lack moral character the way Trump does.

'huntsman' yeah it may well be him , he is a deep state type , a career politician and i never liked him .

Whoever wrote the opinion piece is an American Hero and Patriot.

No, they would be a traitor to the will of the American people. An arrogant asshole who believes they have the right to thwart the agenda that the electorate put in place with Donald Trump.

You are a fucking dope if you are suggesting that Gen Jones is part of the deep state.

Gen Jones is an American hero who served his country as Commandant of the Marine Corps and Supreme Allied Commander of NATO forces Europe.

You people are certifiable in your quest to find the deep state.

Get some professional help, soon.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

the Anonymous op was very childish, lacked information that was not already reported on and known... and served no purpose but to help Trump.

-help him claim deep state to his Trumpsters
-help cool down and shut out the Woodward pr-book drop media campaign
-helps Trump with an excuse to fire a bunch of people
-gives FOX news something to hype on the who done it trail

Anyone that works remotely close to Trump had to know the consequences, or planned results of the op ed to Trump's advantage.

Every one behind the scenes trying to ''save the day'' by being an adult in the room,

would KNOW Trump would go bananas over this op ed, and HUNT THEM DOWN....

I doubt it.

Huntsman isn't controlled by the NYT, he could easily turn on them.

I think the Times did the Anonymous Op Ed "In House" with someone they have under contract.

No, they would be a traitor to the will of the American people. An arrogant asshole who believes they have the right to thwart the agenda that the electorate put in place with Donald Trump.

The arrogant asshole is Trump, who thinks he has the right to thwart systems that have been put in place to provide this country's national security.

He willy-nilly wanted to assassinate Assad in Syria, declare war on Iran, and make a pre-emptive strike on North Korea. "Anonymous" and others in the WH have gone to the edge with this narcissistic maniac trying to keep America out of WW3.

I think Anonymous isn't just one person, I think it's several.

And Jon Huntsman is a Republican.

Fun to watch you all eating your own.

Last edited:
I doubt it.

I think the Times did the Anonymous Op Ed "In House" with someone they have under contract.

That's absurd.
The NYT is not going to risk its 167-year-old newspaper and a libel/slander lawsuit because of Trump.
They have PLENTY to report about on him without lying.
Trump calls Maggie Haberman personally when something happens
He's the worst leaker in the White House.

You are a fucking dope if you are suggesting that Gen Jones is part of the deep state.

Gen Jones is an American hero who served his country as Commandant of the Marine Corps and Supreme Allied Commander of NATO forces Europe.

So fucking what. He headed the Atlantic Council. Hero or not has no bearing on the path he chose afterwards. And he was Obama's man. Much like Huntsman.

The arrogant asshole is Trump, who thinks he has the right to thwart systems that have been put in place to provide this country's national security.

He willy-nilly wanted to assassinate Assad in Syria, declare war on Iran, and make a pre-emptive strike on North Korea. "Anonymous" and others in the WH have gone to the edge with this narcissistic maniac trying to keep America out of WW3.

I think Anonymous isn't just one person, I think it's several.

And Jon Huntsman is a Republican.

Fun to watch you all eating your own.

He's a John McCain Republican. A mega rino. And if he is the author of the op ed he's a traitor to the will of the American people.

Last edited:
the Anonymous op was very childish, lacked information that was not already reported on and known... and served no purpose but to help Trump.

Anyone that works remotely close to Trump had to know the consequences, or planned results of the op ed to Trump's advantage.

Every one behind the scenes trying to ''save the day'' by being an adult in the room,

I heard another option on a podcast that I sometimes listen to;​
The GOP...or a group within the GOP...recognise that there is a significant group of Republicans that are appalled by Trump and they run the risk of losing their support.
The OpEd was a letter to convince them to stick with the party as Trump is just a temporary anomaly who is having his worst impulses controlled until the GOP is restored to its proper state.

Last edited:
I doubt it.

That's absurd.
The NYT is not going to risk its 167-year-old newspaper and a libel/slander lawsuit because of Trump.
They have PLENTY to report about on him without lying.
Trump calls Maggie Haberman personally when something happens
He's the worst leaker in the White House.

There is no risk at all from a libel suit from a President.

It isn't like Mr. Trump is a private citizen, the NYT basically has carte blanche to say what they want, ditto with CNN.

"Fake News" is legal, considering the barriers of a president suing.

The GOP...or a group within the GOP...recognise that there is a significant group of Republicans that are appalled by Trump and they run the risk of losing their support.
The OpEd was a letter to convince them to stick with the party as Trump is just a temporary anomaly who is having his worst impulses controlled until the GOP is restored to its proper state.
That was my option B,

but it still makes no sense... the republican in the op would have to know President Trump would go bat shit crazy trying to find the op writer and kick him out...

WHO BENEFITS on the Republican never trumper side from that.... if they are all hunted down like witches and all kicked out, not able to be the so called ''adults in the room'' if all ''adults'' are outed and gone??

That was my option B,

but it still makes no sense... the republican in the op would have to know President Trump would go bat shit crazy trying to find the op writer and kick him out...

WHO BENEFITS on the Republican never trumper side from that.... if they are all hunted down like witches and all kicked out, not able to be the so called ''adults in the room'' if all ''adults'' are outed and gone??
But if you can take the article at face value and the person is reporting what is really going on...making it public is surely a dumb strategy as well.
Why not keep quiet and carry on in the background doing their 'patriotic' work?

So fucking what. He headed the Atlantic Council. Hero or not has no bearing on the path he chose afterwards. And he was Obama's man. Much like Huntsman.

He was not an Obama man, he was a Country man and he answered the call when it came from his country, which is far more than you have ever done.

You people that never cared enough about your country disparaging those that did make me want to puke

Forum List

Back