Jon Bernthal aka Shane aka The Punisher discusses losing all respect for "bully" Kevin Spacey

As I'm reading this I'm actually 19 minutes into that episode of the Jim and Sam Show. Any idea how far in the Jon Bernthal interview is?

As I'm reading this I'm actually 19 minutes into that episode of the Jim and Sam Show. Any idea how far in the Jon Bernthal interview is?

I'm not sure. They've only posted that one clip so far. Do you have Sirius? If so, what channel is the Jim and Sam show on? I have a free subscription that expires next year, and I've been meaning to try to find their channel.

I'm not sure. They've only posted that one clip so far. Do you have Sirius? If so, what channel is the Jim and Sam show on? I have a free subscription that expires next year, and I've been meaning to try to find their channel.

I don't have Sirius XM. I just listen on Youtube. Their fans are very quick to upload their broadcasts. If you search "Jim and Sam" on Youtube today's show should be the first thing to come up. I believe their channel on Sirius is 103 though. It's called Faction Talk.

I don't have Sirius XM. I just listen on Youtube. Their fans are very quick to upload their broadcasts. If you search "Jim and Sam" on Youtube today's show should be the first thing to come up. I believe their channel on Sirius is 103 though.

Got it. Thanks. I definitely want to watch the entire interview as I highly respect Bernthal, Jim, and Sam.

I don't have Sirius XM. I just listen on Youtube. Their fans are very quick to upload their broadcasts. If you search "Jim and Sam" on Youtube today's show should be the first thing to come up. I believe their channel on Sirius is 103 though.

Got it. Thanks. I definitely want to watch the entire interview as I highly respect Bernthal, Jim, and Sam.

I've always respected Jim Norton for his willingness to confront celebrities he disagrees with. Have you seen the clip where they get Nancy Grace to walk out 12 minutes into an interview? :lol:

I've always respected Jim Norton for his willingness to confront celebrities he disagrees with. Have you seen the clip where they get Nancy Grace to walk out 12 minutes into an interview? :lol:

Not yet. I'm watching his 2016 interview with Bruce Campbell at the moment, then I have to work on some stuff. I'll check it out later.

Not yet. I'm watching his 2016 interview with Bruce Campbell at the moment, then I have to work on some stuff. I'll check it out later.

Im a daily listener of this show! Love it!

Great show. Especially without Opie. :lol:

That was bizarre lol. I don't know the context of why she even came on the show. Was she coming on to address allegations brought up by Jim and Sam in a prior show? Did she not know what kind of show she was going to appear on?

In her defense, it did seem like Jim and Sam started right off with some medium-level, difficult questions and slowly ramped it up. However, I do agree that every question they asked was legitimate.

I don't know enough about Nancy Grace to have much of an opinion of her. I've always just thought of her as another talking head on TV that I couldn't care less about. From what little of her that I have seen on TV and in clips, I've never been a fan. I wouldn't say I dislike her, but I also don't like her. She seems to be playing a character, and maybe that's something she developed and brought over from her prosecutor days.

That was bizarre lol. I don't know the context of why she even came on the show. Was she coming on to address allegations brought up by Jim and Sam in a prior show? Did she not know what kind of show she was going to appear on?

In her defense, it did seem like Jim and Sam started right off with some medium-level, difficult questions and slowly ramped it up. However, I do agree that every question they asked was legitimate.

I don't know enough about Nancy Grace to have much of an opinion of her. I've always just thought of her as another talking head on TV that I couldn't care less about. From what little of her that I have seen on TV and in clips, I've never been a fan. I wouldn't say I dislike her, but I also don't like her. She seems to be playing a character, and maybe that's something she developed and brought over from her prosecutor days.

I have a feeling she had caught wind of who it was she would be talking to before the interview. She had previously blocked Jim Norton on Twitter. He has trashed her and the media a lot over the way they capitalize on tragedies since back in his Opie and Anthony days. Add to that that Sam is a huge wrestling fan who took issue with the way she interviewed Diamond Dallas Paige and she was just walking into a shitstorm. Shortly afterwards DDP was on the show and discussed her appearance as well as her interview with him.

I have a feeling she had caught wind of who it was she would be talking to before the interview. She had previously blocked Jim Norton on Twitter. He has trashed her and the media a lot over the way they capitalize on tragedies since back in his Opie and Anthony days. Add to that that Sam is a huge wrestling fan who took issue with the way she interviewed Diamond Dallas Paige and she was just walking into a shitstorm. Shortly afterwards DDP was on the show and discussed her appearance as well as her interview with him.

Yeah, what I got out of it is that CNN probably sent her in to do damage control and to try and turn the argument back on Jim and Sam or something.

Yeah, fuck that guy! I just wish they had Ant on the show, then it would be perfect.

Also, I finally found the Sirius channel: 103. I'm getting ready to head down south for work, so I'll be listening to the show in the car if it's still going on. :)
I use the Sirius app which lets me "on demand" their episodes, so i can listen when its convenient.

Yeah, fuck that guy! I just wish they had Ant on the show, then it would be perfect.

Have you been watching Chip Chipperson's Podacast? Anthony is a pretty frequent guest, and on one of the most recent ones Erock was even there. Best podcast ever. Especially when they take subtle shots at Opie. :lol:

Last edited:

Have you been watching Chip Chipperson's Podacast? Anthony is a pretty frequent guest, and on one of the most recent ones Erock was even there. Best podcast ever. Especially when they take subtle shots at Opie. :lol:

Yeah, I listen to that podcast AND the UFC Unfiltered podcast with Jim Norton and Matt Serra. Im a big fan of Jim's work.

Jon Bernthal is an interesting actor....he is a good interview, very intelligent. It is funny that he usually plays a thuggish, chaotic character.........he has much more range than he is allowed to play in his characters....

New Topics

Forum List

Back