Jokes a liberal might enjoy

Here's the first offering of Jokes a liberal might like:

How bad is this recession?

It's SO BAD that Exxon-Mobile is planning to lay off 25

Congressmen.

Can I recount a Reagan story...although a liberal might not enjoy same....

He told this one:
"Former Congressman Prentiss Walker dropped in on a farm and introduced himself as a Republican candidate. And as he tells it, the farmer's eyes lit up, and then he said, 'Wait 'til I get my wife. We've never seen a Republican before.' And a few minutes later he was back with his wife, and they asked Prentiss if he wouldn't give them a speech.

"Well, he looked around for a kind of a podium, something to stand on, and then the only thing available was a pile of that stuff that the late Mrs. Truman said it had taken her 35 years to get Harry to call 'fertilizer.' So, he stepped up on that and made his speech.

And apparently he won them over. And they told him it was the first time they'd ever heard a Republican. And he says, 'That's okay. That's the first time I've ever given a speech from a Democratic platform.'"

How many liberals does it take to change a light bulb.....

It doesn't matter because they'll still remain in the dark.

At least ten, as they need to hold a debate on whether or not the light bulb exists. Even if they can agree upon the existence of the light bulb, they still may not change it to keep from alienating those who might use other forms of light.

Forum List

Back