Joker movie set leaks of Lady Gaga (Harley Quinn)

She's huge with faggots. Apparently they're the main audience for that sort of rubbish now. She got more and more obnoxious the more Tony Bennett let her hang around; he was better without her. I guess she latched on to him like a leech for years. His shows with Diana Krall were much better.
Lol the Taliban can't stop thinking about gay people for even a second

Yes, so she became an even bigger ass hat snob. That'll teach em. lol She was probably a whiney ass hat in school, too.

Too bad she's so young and talented you're stuck with her. She's not one of those singers who's only around for 1 decade. Most singers come and go in 1 decade. Some stick around

Dolly, Mariah, Gaga, Beyonce, if you hate them, you're going to be listening to them for a long time.

I have great taste in singers. Any singer I hate usually fades away soon. Maybe your taste is the problem?

These are the only kinds of women the American Taliban like
1681067744833.jpeg

1681067769741.jpeg

1681067827353.jpeg

1681067862567.jpeg

Yes, cuz she never ever plays up to faggots and you don't either. lol you can't stand attention even after sniveling for it constantly. Tough shit, you going to get all the attention you slobber for.

IN THE ROLE, you fucking retard!

Sheesh, you are stupid.

I feel you on that. She's no margo robbie. But she's got that nut look I think she will play a good joker's girlfriend. This character if you don't know will shoot you dead just for flirting with her. Or cut your dick off. She's nuts. And she can fight!

I feel you on that. She's no margo robbie. But she's got that nut look I think she will play a good joker's girlfriend. This character if you don't know will shoot you dead just for flirting with her. Or cut your dick off. She's nuts. And she can fight!

Gaga looks like a crazed meth whore.

Robbie looked like a certifiably insane sociopath.

She's huge with faggots. Apparently they're the main audience for that sort of rubbish now. She got more and more obnoxious the more Tony Bennett let her hang around; he was better without her. I guess she latched on to him like a leech for years. His shows with Diana Krall were much better.

Add this to her list of accomplishments

Yea, she's that good. And here to stay.

Forum List

Back