Joke about Cubs Fans...warning: profane and vulgar

Apr 12, 2006
New Jersey
Again, this is a little dirty--don't read if the kids are looking over your shoulder.

Why do gay men in Chicago prefer doggy-style?

So they can watch the Cubs' game together.

;)

Again, this is a little dirty--don't read if the kids are looking over your shoulder.

Why do gay men in Chicago prefer doggy-style?

So they can watch the Cubs' game together.

;)

there are gay men in chicago!?

gives a whole new meaning to being blown in the windy city

there are gay men in chicago!?

gives a whole new meaning to being blown in the windy city

Gay men are the absolute best thing that can happen to a city:

1-they bring upscale dining and art.
2-this, along with gay clubs, attracts women to the city
3-with women, comes straight men who want to spend money on women
4-This means more money flows into the city.

Not to mention the gay community can usually make themselves heard in community affairs. If they want safer, cleaner streets...they will get it. This obviously helps the city as well.

Three of the most popular cities in the U.S. have large gay populations: New York, Chicago, San Fran. If I was the mayor of a struggling city, I would pray every night for an influx of homosexuals.

Gay men are the absolute best thing that can happen to a city:

1-they bring upscale dining and art.
2-this, along with gay clubs, attracts women to the city
3-with women, comes straight men who want to spend money on women
4-This means more money flows into the city.

Not to mention the gay community can usually make themselves heard in community affairs. If they want safer, cleaner streets...they will get it. This obviously helps the city as well.

Three of the most popular cities in the U.S. have large gay populations: New York, Chicago, San Fran. If I was the mayor of a struggling city, I would pray every night for an influx of homosexuals.

#1....right ..... the fags invented fine dining and art...soon they will be teaching that in public school

#2.....fag hags.....right...that is exactly who i want to date

#3 .....not a gay clubs

#4....then housing prices go through the roof an the common man has to move away?

explain the gay bath houses to me?

#1....right ..... the fags invented fine dining and art...soon they will be teaching that in public school

#2.....fag hags.....right...that is exactly who i want to date

#3 .....not a gay clubs

#4....then housing prices go through the roof an the common man has to move away?

explain the gay bath houses to me?

#1: no, they did not invent it...but their community is a robust patron.

#2: Women enjoy the presence of gay men, they are not a threat and obviously have no hidden sexual agenda.

#3: Women do hang out at gay clubs quite a bit, see #2. My girlfriend and her friends are even thinking about making the switch because they want to dance and have fun., not worry about sleezy guys.

#4: Yes and no. The common 'renting' man has to move away to another part of the city. The common condo/home owner makes a lot of money when the real estate in the city booms.

Prices in New York City have advanced beyond high to absurd. Yet the city is a million times safer and cleaner than it was twenty years ago. Chicago is also changing, the "good" portions of town are expanding outwards and swallowing up areas that used to be housing projects and slums.

I do not mean to say that gay men alone change an entire city, but they are the perfect catalyst.

To say that gays are responsible for an influx and success of fine dining establishments, women feeling safe in bars and the "cleaning" up neighborhoods that would be otherwise blighted is absurd.

Apparently, the gays and lesbians in Laguna Beach don't represent your theory.

-----

LAGUNA BEACH, August 12, 2006 - The Boom Boom Room, Laguna Beach's longstanding gay bar, is scheduled to close next month to make way for an upscale hotel and restaurant.

"This is the heart of the gay community," Richard Barry told The Los Angeles Times on a recent night out at the club on South Coast Highway. "The other gay bars are starting points, but this is where we end up."

The news is being met with anger by those who see more than just a bar closing. Some say it symbolizes the gradual shrinking of Laguna Beach's gay community -- thanks largely to skyrocketing housing prices.

Now an aging building, the Boom Boom Room was where Rock Hudson once partied.

"Laguna, like West Hollywood, is becoming de-ghettoized," said Kirk Luetkehans, a doctor from Los Angeles, sitting at the bar of the Boom Boom. "It's a double-edged sword. You don't have to look over your shoulder as much, but part of me misses the community the way it was."

Fred Karger, a retired Republican political consultant and former actor, is gathering signatures to persuade the city and new owner to keep it open.

"It's a symbol for us ... This is history, and you don't erase history without a fight," he said. "This is a battle for the heart and soul of gay life here."

Over the past six years, the property has changed hands several times. Patrick O'Loughlin and Steve Marchese bought the 24-room Coast Inn and the adjoining Boom Boom Room property for $2 million in 2000 but struggled to make it work as the town's gay population dwindled.

"At the time, the demographics were there to support the place, but our experience shows that the demographics have shifted," O'Loughlin said. "I saw a huge decline in the gay population -- maybe 50 percent -- and you didn't get more gays in to replenish it. This has become a place where the super-rich live."

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=local&id=4456292

To say that gays are responsible for an influx and success of fine dining establishments, women feeling safe in bars and the "cleaning" up neighborhoods that would be otherwise blighted is absurd.

Apparently, the gays and lesbians in Laguna Beach don't represent your theory.

-----

LAGUNA BEACH, August 12, 2006 - The Boom Boom Room, Laguna Beach's longstanding gay bar, is scheduled to close next month to make way for an upscale hotel and restaurant.

"This is the heart of the gay community," Richard Barry told The Los Angeles Times on a recent night out at the club on South Coast Highway. "The other gay bars are starting points, but this is where we end up."

The news is being met with anger by those who see more than just a bar closing. Some say it symbolizes the gradual shrinking of Laguna Beach's gay community -- thanks largely to skyrocketing housing prices.

Now an aging building, the Boom Boom Room was where Rock Hudson once partied.

"Laguna, like West Hollywood, is becoming de-ghettoized," said Kirk Luetkehans, a doctor from Los Angeles, sitting at the bar of the Boom Boom. "It's a double-edged sword. You don't have to look over your shoulder as much, but part of me misses the community the way it was."

Fred Karger, a retired Republican political consultant and former actor, is gathering signatures to persuade the city and new owner to keep it open.

"It's a symbol for us ... This is history, and you don't erase history without a fight," he said. "This is a battle for the heart and soul of gay life here."

Over the past six years, the property has changed hands several times. Patrick O'Loughlin and Steve Marchese bought the 24-room Coast Inn and the adjoining Boom Boom Room property for $2 million in 2000 but struggled to make it work as the town's gay population dwindled.

"At the time, the demographics were there to support the place, but our experience shows that the demographics have shifted," O'Loughlin said. "I saw a huge decline in the gay population -- maybe 50 percent -- and you didn't get more gays in to replenish it. This has become a place where the super-rich live."

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=local&id=4456292

Actually, you are quite wrong. This supports my theory, and then takes it a step further.

I stated that gays are the perfect catalyst. According to this the neighborhood used to have a large gay community, and is changing as upscale dining and wealth move in. Is this not what I stated?

This goes one step further, as so much wealth has moved in that gays are being displaced.

Actually, you are quite wrong. This supports my theory, and then takes it a step further.

I stated that gays are the perfect catalyst. According to this the neighborhood used to have a large gay community, and is changing as upscale dining and wealth move in. Is this not what I stated?

This goes one step further, as so much wealth has moved in that gays are being displaced.

Wrong again. I grew up barely 20 minutes from Laguna Beach. It used to be a small artsy community. There was no advertisements that it was a "gay" community.

It is located on both sides of Pacific Coast Highway with hillside and beach front property.

Median cost of a house is 1.2 million dollars. Believe me, "high dollars" moving in had nothing to do with anything that gay or lesbians did.

Wrong again. I grew up barely 20 minutes from Laguna Beach. It used to be a small artsy community. There was no advertisements that it was a "gay" community.

It is located on both sides of Pacific Coast Highway with hillside and beach front property.

Median cost of a house is 1.2 million dollars. Believe me, "high dollars" moving in had nothing to do with anything that gay or lesbians did.
That hardly disproves his theory, though.

Maybe not country-wide; but in Laguna it does.
justgreat.jpg

Forum List

Back