Joint Chiefs Head Forced To Clarify Biden's Multiple Mixed Claim About 'Greatest Threat' to America

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1623419959128.png

"CHINA is the US' Biggest Threat...
They're going to eat our lunch!"

1623419924871.png

"Russia...Putin...Is This Nation's Biggest Threat!"

1623420002637.png

"This is not a joke. You what the Joint Chiefs
told us the greatest threat facing America was?
Global warming."

1623420129480.png

'China...Russia...Global Warming? Which is
THE biggest threat to the United States?
Ah...ummmm.....'

1623421197083.png

'Systemic Racism' and 'Whitey' is the
Biggest Threat To The united States."
(Joe Byden & former KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd)

Joint Chiefs Head Has to Clarify Biden's Claim About 'Greatest Threat' to America

“This is not a joke. You know what the Joint Chiefs told us the greatest threat facing America was? Global warming” He added the Joint Chiefs told him it was the greatest “physical threat.”
- President joe Biden

“Climate change does impact, but the president is looking at a much broader angle than I am. I’m looking at it from a strictly military standpoint. And from a strictly military standpoint, I’m putting China, Russia up there.”

- Army Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Yeah...the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was so concerned about not only what Biden said but the backlash against him for supposedly believing Global Warming is a bigger immediate threat than the CCP and Russia / Putin that he stepped up to make a public clarification that NO, he does NOT believe Global Warming is the biggest immediate physical threat to the US.

Last edited:
1623419959128.png

It's amazing how $1 BILLION can suddenly remove the CCP - our biggest threat, the source of the pandemic that resulted in the deaths of millions around the world - from the top of this list.

1623419924871.png

It's amazing how a couple of million dollars from the Russians during the 2020 campaign makes Russia practicing shutting down our energy sources and our food supply not a big deal and worthy of support for their European pipeline (while out energy independence is sacrificed, our own pipeline is shut down, and thousands of Americans are put out of jobs in the 1st hours of Joe's Presidency).

1623420002637.png

Global warming."

Its amazing how pressure from and desire to appease far left extremists and the fact that his puppet masters controlling his teleprompter reaults in Biden claiming the Chairman of the joint Chiefs of Staff said something he never said.

I though Alzheimer's Patients taking up all the beds in the hospital and white supremacy were also our biggest threats.

1623421197083.png
1623421447048.png

'Systemic Racism' and 'Whitey' is the ... "I NEVAH said that!

1623421509368.png

You ain't black if you think I am a racist.

Biden thinks that corporations getting blackmailed is not his problem. He thinks our border is under control. He thinks the BLM-antifa riots are peaceful protests. Biden has no idea what threatens our country. Whoever is telling him what to say is also clueless.

Biden thinks that corporations getting blackmailed is not his problem. He thinks our border is under control. He thinks the BLM-antifa riots are peaceful protests. Biden has no idea what threatens our country. Whoever is telling him what to say is also clueless.
It's Putin and his team of hackers who have hijacked Biden's teleprompter.

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 499992

View attachment 499990

View attachment 499993
Global warming."

View attachment 499995
'China...Russia...Global Warming? Which is
THE biggest threat to the United States?
Ah...ummmm.....'

View attachment 500000
'Systemic Racism' and 'Whitey' is the
(Joe Byden & former KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd)

Joint Chiefs Head Has to Clarify Biden's Claim About 'Greatest Threat' to America

“This is not a joke. You know what the Joint Chiefs told us the greatest threat facing America was? Global warming” He added the Joint Chiefs told him it was the greatest “physical threat.”
- President joe Biden

“Climate change does impact, but the president is looking at a much broader angle than I am. I’m looking at it from a strictly military standpoint. And from a strictly military standpoint, I’m putting China, Russia up there.”

- Army Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Yeah...the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was so concerned about not only what Biden said but the backlash against him for supposedly believing Global Warming is a bigger immediate threat than the CCP and Russia / Putin that he stepped up to make a public clarification that NO, he does NOT believe Global Warming is the biggest immediate physical threat to the US.

Suddenly I envision the pivotal scene from "Julius Caesar". :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back