Johnson Johnson/Weld Political Ads

Classiest pol ad in decades. When you don't try so damn hard to get the focus group polling, the optics and the right FEARS into your commercials -- it rings some bells.

Gonna kick in another check to get that ad some airplay. Hopefully,, there will be many more.

I might vote for Johnson, Kosh the Parrot.

The only reason why I would vote for Hillary is so your Orange Jesus doesn't become President.

So yes you are a far left drone and Hilary voter..

You are certainly no conservative as you have claimed..

By why not vote for Hilary since you supported 80% of Obama's policies!

The only parrot in this thread is you and your far left drone religious dogma!

But all far left drones are irony impaired as you keep proving!

Classiest pol ad in decades. When you don't try so damn hard to get the focus group polling, the optics and the right FEARS into your commercials -- it rings some bells.

Gonna kick in another check to get that ad some airplay. Hopefully,, there will be many more.

I LOVE the ad. :) No attacking and no negativity. Telling us their plans for America only.

While it's a pretty good ad, I find it funny that their tagline is "You in?" and hilarious when Weld answered that with, "C'mon!". :lol:

Then again, a little humor in a presidential election isn't a bad thing!

While it's a pretty good ad, I find it funny that their tagline is "You in?" and hilarious when Weld answered that with, "C'mon!". :lol:

Why is that funny? I must be missing something.

It's just so flippant. It sounded like the two of them were trying to get you to do something bad but fun. "We're gonna go pick some shrooms. You in? C'mon!" :p

It's just so flippant. It sounded like the two of them were trying to get you to do something bad but fun. "We're gonna go pick some shrooms. You in? C'mon!" :p

What I got from it is that they know they're the underdogs and they are trying to convince you to give them a shot because someone else deserves a chance.

They ARE asking folks to do a "naughty" thing. And that is to stick it to BOTH the Dem/Rep parties and declare their independence from their political puppeteers.

It's requires some defiance. At least they are ASKING you to be naughty. Not depending on blind party loyalties --- Because "Hey! Where else you gonna go"? .

i always liked weld...

maybe hillary will nominate him to be Ambassador to Mexico again :dunno:

William Weld - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

focus on his nomination by President Bill Clinton to serve as United States Ambassador to Mexico, but because of opposition by the social conservative Senate Foreign Relations committee Chairman Jesse Helms, he was denied a hearing before the Foreign Relations committee and withdrew his nomination.

He doesn't want anything to do with the Hillbag. :D Nobody does.

i always liked weld...

focus on his nomination by President Bill Clinton to serve as United States Ambassador to Mexico, but because of opposition by the social conservative Senate Foreign Relations committee Chairman Jesse Helms, he was denied a hearing before the Foreign Relations committee and withdrew his nomination.

More than three million Ds in the primary did, assuming of course that all of those people actually exist, which adimttedly is not a given.

i always liked weld...

you keep telling yourself that :itsok:

Praise for Hillary Clinton

I might vote for Johnson, Kosh the Parrot.

The only reason why I would vote for Hillary is so your Orange Jesus doesn't become President.

So yes you are a far left drone and Hilary voter..

You are certainly no conservative as you have claimed..

By why not vote for Hilary since you supported 80% of Obama's policies!

The only parrot in this thread is you and your far left drone religious dogma!

But all far left drones are irony impaired as you keep proving!

Here is a reality check for you and if you were Conservative you would not be voting for Donald Trump and would be voting for Johnson instead.

Johnson is Libertarian but once was Republican and the same for Weld and they would be better at governing this fine nation than the buddy of Putin ( Trump and not Clinton ).

So as you bash Toro for not voting for your candidate let not bring in the question which one of you are more Conservative because if you are voting for Trump then you should have your Social and Fiscal Conservative card revoked seeing Trump is neither fiscal nor social Conservative.

Forum List

Back