CDZ Johnson & Johnson vaccine: beware

turbofish

Gold Member
Apr 19, 2021
I have a good friend whos 19 year healthy daughter got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, mostly because it was a one time only shot.
Results - vaccine caused an infection around heart that resulted in her having to have an ablation. The doctor has ruled that it was the vaccine that was the only cause. Lawsuit is underway

Here is the amazing part of the whole vaccine mess. My wife and I have thought about getting it but it ended up that we both did not. When mentioning this in our small IT team department where one of the people in the team hasn't been at the office for over a year due to fear, I was accused of not having a heart.

But I do have a brain,

Yes I have analyzed the data. That is something that I do daily for my job, sifting through terabytes of data to get answers. Fact: 80% of the people who have died are above the age of retirement - just like in a natural life expectancy.

So much illogical fear.

I have a good friend whos 19 year healthy daughter got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, mostly because it was a one time only shot.
Results - vaccine caused an infection around heart that resulted in her having to have an ablation. The doctor has ruled that it was the vaccine that was the only cause. Lawsuit is underway

Here is the amazing part of the whole vaccine mess. My wife and I have thought about getting it but it ended up that we both did not. When mentioning this in our small IT team department where one of the people in the team hasn't been at the office for over a year due to fear, I was accused of not having a heart.

But I do have a brain,

Yes I have analyzed the data. That is something that I do daily for my job, sifting through terabytes of data to get answers. Fact: 80% of the people who have died are above the age of retirement - just like in a natural life expectancy.

So much illogical fear.

You heartless bastard, you, for not responding to fear and peer pressure to risk your life for an alleged hypothetical benefit to one other person on the planet! :smoke:

But I do have a brain,

So much illogical fear.

Agree about age bracket most at risk but studies aren't separating out the 60+ crowd like they should so grouping the 85+ captures most of the deaths...over 80 goes up but overe 85 even more.

One of my wife's friend's 52 year old son had a stroke after he got the J@J Biden Vaccine.

But I do have a brain,

So much illogical fear.
This has already been tried by someone. Exact same story, almost word for word. This is you, printing someone else's make up crap in order to justify your antivaxer crap.

Aren't you tired of masks and social distancing an shit? Well the rest of us are even if you aren't. Be a man. Get your shot.

But I do have a brain,

So much illogical fear.

I agree with you.

But there is one thing... you say a lawsuit is on the way...well...you can not sue these people, you also can't sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment.

Yes, these criminals have covered all possible situations. Total scum!

But I do have a brain,

So much illogical fear.

I agree with you.

But there is one thing... you say a lawsuit is on the way...well...you can not sue these people, you also can't sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment.

why should they be sued if you got the shot voluntarily and were warned there could be side effects?....

But I do have a brain,

So much illogical fear.

I agree with you.

why should they be sued if you got the shot voluntarily and were warned there could be side effects?....

Ask the OP

I am not having any shit injected myself.

There are adverse reactions to vaccines, there are adverse reactions to viruses. George Floyd had a heart condition, was on fentanyl at the time of death, and was infected with COVID-19 at the time of death. Janssen Pharmaceutica is the original source of fentanyl and is also a division of Johnson & Johnson. Both fentanyl and COVID-19 link precisely to the K417N/T mutation of the P.1 Brazil-Japan variant, but only when the virus uses a threonine (T) instead of an arginine (N). When the opioid receptor mutates to threonine, the potency of fentanyl is increased. What else does J&J know about this?

Agreed, I'm not getting the J&J shot, or any at this time. It's up to 28 people in the U.S. with severe brain clots now, several dead and more in the ICU. Naaaaaaaaaah ----- and what is it doing to MOST of the people who get the J&J shot? Do they all get just a little brain damage, hard to be sure of or document? There is no use assuming that something that has catastrophic lethal effects in some people has no effect at all in any others.

I paid my stupid dues already when Pres. Gerald Ford had his fake epidemic: the swine flu that never happened at all, nobody caught anything, nothing happened: just doctors trying to make themselves important. Like now. So 7 million got vaccinated for nothing, me included, and hundreds were paralyzed, some permanently, some died. Sheeeeeeeeesh, I'm not getting talked into this craziness again.

Agreed, I'm not getting the J&J shot, or any at this time. It's up to 28 people in the U.S. with severe brain clots now, several dead and more in the ICU. Naaaaaaaaaah ----- and what is it doing to MOST of the people who get the J&J shot? Do they all get just a little brain damage, hard to be sure of or document? There is no use assuming that something that has catastrophic lethal effects in some people has no effect at all in any others.

I paid my stupid dues already when Pres. Gerald Ford had his fake epidemic: the swine flu that never happened at all, nobody caught anything, nothing happened: just doctors trying to make themselves important. Like now. So 7 million got vaccinated for nothing, me included, and hundreds were paralyzed, some permanently, some died. Sheeeeeeeeesh, I'm not getting talked into this craziness again.
200,000,000 plus shots given, 28 blood clots. Chances of having blood clots is 0.0000014%.

33,000,000 cases of covid-19, 585,000 deaths. Chances of dying from covid-19 2%.

You are approximately 1,000,000 times more likely to die from the virus than you are from the shot.

That's the fact.

But I do have a brain,

So much illogical fear.

Let me see if I have this right. You are an IT tech skilled at finding out-of-place information in code and other computer files and logs.

There really is a profession called a sanitation engineer. So it's wrong to call yourself one if you are a garbage man.

A sudoku puzzle has numbers. Numbers are data. I have to analyze the data to solve the puzzle. I am good at it. That doesn't qualify me as a data analyst for determining the causality in medical data

Do you have a medical degree? Anything in the biological sciences? Do you have a degree in statistics? Specifically, what was your null hypothesis you used for this statistical analysis. The alpha level you used? The operational definition for the test? What was the statistical test you used? How about the R^2 value to determine correlation? One tailed? Two tailed? Sample size? Control group? Did you use a t-test or another to account for data that isn't reasonably normal? What was the test for normality? Skew? Standard deviation? Anything here ring a bell?

Your point of being an IT professional, " sifting through terabytes of data to get answers" is irrelevant. It is the logical fallacy of Appeal to Credentials. Also known as the Because I Said So fallacy.

It doesn't support your conclusion. It may be useful for a lawyer but is irrelevant in medicine and science.

So, let's continue with your other points.

But I do have a brain,

So much illogical fear.

You heartless bastard, you, for not responding to fear and peer pressure to risk your life for an alleged hypothetical benefit to one other person on the planet! :smoke:
Compassion means letting the workers in conflict work from home or safely isolated from each other. We have segregated restrooms, this is similar.

One of my wife's friend's 52 year old son had a stroke after he got the J@J Biden Vaccine.

Every year 795,000 people in the United States have a stroke.

My father had a heart attack followed by a stroke and didn't get a COVID vaccine.

1.6% of people hospitalized with COVID got a stroke.

He would have had a stroke regardless.

If you don't need the vaccine don't get it. Democrats wouldn't be pushing it so hard and lying about the demand if it was good for Americans.

But I do have a brain,

So much illogical fear.

Well, the vaccine doesn't contain any bacteria. It doesn't contain any virus, dead or alive. So how did it cause an infection when it doesn't infect anything? After all, an infection means a bacteria or virus? A fungal infection? A prion?

How exactly does that work? What caused the infection? A dirty needle?

But I do have a brain,

So much illogical fear.

Compassion means letting the workers in conflict work from home or safely isolated from each other. We have segregated restrooms, this is similar.
Right. Where I work, there is a seperate restroom for everyone. I have one, The receptionist has her own, The guy that works next to me has one. We all work on the assembly line at Hormel and everyone has a bathroom. Well, except for the ones that chose to work at home, butchering hogs. They just drop off the meat every morning when they pick up fresh pigs. The company installed freezers in our house so we could use our own bathroom. Much cheaper and efficient that way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back