Johnson drags heels on conversion therapy ban

To be fair the tories have come a long way since the dark days of thatcher. They have gay MPs now but you know that they are uneasy with it.
Conversion therapy is an evil practise that is promoted by religious extremists and has no place in a civilised society. Why are they not doing the right thing here ?
Leftists are mindless, statist thugs:

You want to talk about mindless thugs?

An appeals court in New Jersey upheld a $3.5 million judgment against a conversion therapy practice that forced clients to strip naked, cuddle with older men, call each other anti-gay slurs, and beat pillow-effigies of their mothers in order to turn them straight or cisgender. Conversion therapy survivors and practitioners have been in court for close to a decade in the historic case that used consumer protection laws to take down a conversion therapy practice.

I don't know if the therapy described would be successful or not in straightening out people. Let's look to the science on this, and what experts like Dr. Marcus Bachmann et al have to say about it.

But even if it was determined ineffective, that only means more research should be done to determine the most effective ways to help people achieve normalcy.

To be fair the tories have come a long way since the dark days of thatcher. They have gay MPs now but you know that they are uneasy with it.
Conversion therapy is an evil practise that is promoted by religious extremists and has no place in a civilised society. Why are they not doing the right thing here ?
Leftists are mindless, statist thugs:

You want to talk about mindless thugs?

An appeals court in New Jersey upheld a $3.5 million judgment against a conversion therapy practice that forced clients to strip naked, cuddle with older men, call each other anti-gay slurs, and beat pillow-effigies of their mothers in order to turn them straight or cisgender. Conversion therapy survivors and practitioners have been in court for close to a decade in the historic case that used consumer protection laws to take down a conversion therapy practice.

I don't know if the therapy described would be successful or not in straightening out people. Let's look to the science on this, and what experts like Dr. Marcus Bachmann et al have to say about it.

But even if it was determined ineffective, that only means more research should be done to determine the most effective ways to help people achieve normalcy.

No. No. You don't understand. Lefty says liberty is not allowed. One may not determine their own sexual orientation or be permitted to change it. So it is stated. So it must be written into law. Liberty is oppression. Lefty says so.

So the government should be empowered to tell folks what therapy they can and cannot have? Fascist Alert!
The government is empowered to determine what medical proceedures and medications are safe and effective to protect consumers. Therapy is a medical proceedure. Theapists must be trained a licensed and like physicians, are obligated to do no harm . Regulating it is not Fascism

President Trump signed into law the "Right to Try" law which relaxed these restrictions.

In any event, I can't see much harm at all to the patient here. There is "harm" to the Homo Community as they have one less butt to fuck. But its all positive to the actual sufferer. Not only are cures possible but therapy provides relief from despair after the patient was told their situation is grave.

I follow this oriental broad, Jeannette Lee, on FB and she has cancer and the treatments are pretty rough. They might not work- but I think it helps with raising spirits.

So the government should be empowered to tell folks what therapy they can and cannot have? Fascist Alert!
The government is empowered to determine what medical proceedures and medications are safe and effective to protect consumers. Therapy is a medical proceedure. Theapists must be trained a licensed and like physicians, are obligated to do no harm . Regulating it is not Fascism

President Trump signed into law the "Right to Try" law which relaxed these restrictions.

In any event, I can't see much harm at all to the patient here. There is "harm" to the Homo Community as they have one less butt to fuck. But its all positive to the actual sufferer. Not only are cures possible but therapy provides relief from despair after the patient was told their situation is grave.

I follow this oriental broad, Jeannette Lee, on FB and she has cancer and the treatments are pretty rough. They might not work- but I think it helps with raising spirits.
The former, one term, twice impeached liar in chief signed the" right to try " bill which is a federal law created with the intent of allowing terminally ill patients access to experimental therapies that have completed Phase I testing but have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

It does not have a fucking thing to do with conversion theraply because gayness is not a terminal illness. You have to be really stupid not to see the harm in conversion therapy which has been extensivly documented

And your continued obsession with butt sex is again noted. Tell us more of your prison, male on male rape stories and how you fought for you manhood

No. No. You don't understand. Lefty says liberty is not allowed. One may not determine their own sexual orientation or be permitted to change it. So it is stated. So it must be written into law. Liberty is oppression. Lefty says so.
Would you like some ranch dressing with your word salad?
Word salad!? What are you babbling about, homofascist?

You're easily trolled.

Last edited:
Would you like some ranch dressing with your word salad?
Word salad!? What are you babbling about, homofascist?

You're easily trolled.
Ooooh!! Homofascist!! Scared of you Bubba,

Forum List

Back