Johns Hopkins University: “Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19..."

Did you read the article? It's pretty simple.
Simple alright. What you refer to as an "article" is just a student opinion piece in a student paper. A student who was likely coerced into writing it by its much ballyhooed right wing nutjob - "Genevieve Briand, assistant program director of the Applied Economics master’s degree program at Hopkins." Meanwhile, what actual expertise she may have regarding the price of tea in China remains patently unclear..

You're wrong. But you do get 10 Points for Consitency.

And typically, the Progs wish to censor and silence anything that doesn't conform to your CCP-led narrative.

Although the people who conducted this study find the results “surprising,” I myself do not.

Anyway, this is proof that the panic and hysteria over COVID-19, as well as the lockdowns, closures, cancellations, restrictions, and other authoritarian actions on the part of political leaders, were all completely unjustified.

Johns Hopkins University has just reported the following:

“Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19. Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data. In fact, the percentages of deaths among all age groups remain relatively the same.”

Source: A closer look at U.S. deaths due to COVID-19
When they stop counting flu deaths as COVID deaths, it would be more believable. What happened to the flu this year?

No one is counting flu deaths as Covid death. Thats just ignorant bullshit you are spreading.

The same thing that happened to Covid-19 this year is happening to Influenza - social distancing, hand washing, mask wearing. Only unlike Covid-19, flu is not novel, has a vaccine and is much less contagious.

You're wrong. But you do get 10 Points for Consitency.
Sorry, I'm correct and you're just Uppity, Nymph. But here's 10 Points for Misspelling ..........

When you are reduced to identifying typos, then you've conceded in total defeat.
Apparently you're expecting a medal for simply offering "You're wrong." :auiqs.jpg:

It must be a great comfort to you to have such an active fantasy life as consolation for your lack of a real one.

We all gathered In Grateful thanks, casting off the hoax paranoia and enraging liberal sheep who are Certain one of us will come in contact with one of them and initiate their demise
Keep on chugging compliant paranoids

After Covid-19? This must be an article from the furture or one of them rightwinger fantasies.

We are well over 300,000 deaths compared to same period last year. If it's not mostly older people then who the f is it?

For reasonable person the virus has been mostly a non issue since it was discovered that it's one hundredth as lethal as it was thought to be at the start by many. It's rapidly becoming a bad flu - and for most people not even that.

No black death...

Norman, lets get real, you don't know anything about reasonable.

Overall deaths are well above normal and thats true EVERYWHERE with Covid-19 outbreaks.

If you average the low and high number of coronavirus deaths per day since the virus was first detected Jan. 20, 2020, it can only attributed to about one out of ten total deaths each day since then.

"As of November 24, 2020, an average of around 936.5 people per day have died from COVID-19 in the U.S. since the first case was confirmed in the country on January 20th. On an average day, nearly 8,000 people die from all causes in the United States, based on data from 2019. The daily death toll from seasonal flu, using preliminary maximum estimates from the 2019-2020 influenza season, is an average of almost 332 people. Based on the latest information, more than one in ten deaths each day can be attributed to COVID-19 since January 20th."

U.S. COVID-19 average deaths by day | Statista
Exactly

The BigTechTyrants keep trying to censor the truth, so just for posterity, a link the the webinar:

Eeew, it's a conspiracy. Okay, I've got things to do while you wallow in your heightened sense of self-importance.. Enjoy!
We have truth. That makes us a hundred times better than you

"COVID-19-related deaths" is a stat that is actually a political ploy as destructive to the US democracy as all the fake votes made by TDS, democrat operatives. Both are a total scam and should be tossed out as the garbage it is. Kung Flu positive, assuming the test is not a false positive, is also meaningless since they are generally asymptomatic. The democrat response to the Kung Flu scam shows how contemptuous they are of personal liberty.

All DEATHS are way up and these statistics are consistent with offcial Covid-19 death toll.

Thats kinda inconvienient to your thesis, right?

SHUT THE FUCK UP, THEY ARE LYING LIKE A RUG.

Total death count doesn't lie.
Average daily death counts don’t lie. There’s no increase. Can you say oops?

The BigTechTyrants keep trying to censor the truth, so just for posterity, a link the the webinar:

Eeew, it's a conspiracy. Okay, I've got things to do while you wallow in your heightened sense of self-importance.. Enjoy!

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzz

When you "Russians Hacked The 2016 Election" loons try to lecture anyone on "Conspiracy Theories", it is beyond tedious.

Although the people who conducted this study find the results “surprising,” I myself do not.

Anyway, this is proof that the panic and hysteria over COVID-19, as well as the lockdowns, closures, cancellations, restrictions, and other authoritarian actions on the part of political leaders, were all completely unjustified.

“Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19. Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data. In fact, the percentages of deaths among all age groups remain relatively the same.”

Whelp there goes the excess death stats

30 Million Cases of Flu in The US in 2015. Last 3 months only 300.

Can someone explain that?

BTW, there is no CDC Isolate for Covid 19. So there is no way to tell what strain of Corona you may have had. So the whole thing is a hoax and so are the numbers.

1606511332909.png

30 Million Cases of Flu in The US in 2015. Last 3 months only 300.

Can someone explain that?

BTW, there is no CDC Isolate for Covid 19. So there is no way to tell what strain of Corona you may have had. So the whole thing is a hoax and so are the numbers.

View attachment 422230
Yep it’s a disgustingly easy hoax to unravel yet so many are unable, actually unwilling, to do so.
Never in my life have I heard so many people espousing what they are “comfortable with” . The pussifucation of Americans has created this slothful effect in seeking comfort rather than liberty

Still worth restating every single day thatvthe three month average is 1 out of every 14 people tests positive for this and merely 5% of the positives become serious to critical.

There are about 20 other things in our everyday lives that have a higher percentage chance of taking your hoaxed frightened life

When you "Russians Hacked The 2016 Election" loons try to lecture anyone on "Conspiracy Theories", it is beyond tedious.
So now "Russians Hacked The 2016 Election" and exhibiting any sense of humor be damned, eh? Welcome to my Ignore, dope. Bubbye!:dev3:

So now "Russians Hacked The 2016 Election" and exhibiting any sense of humor be damned, eh? Welcome to my Ignore, dope. Bubbye!:dev3:
Russia Russia didn’t happen. Now you say that? Hahaha haha

Grublenuts just got exposed for the hypocrite he is.lol

Now that you know you are cornered with nowhere to run,of course you put her on ignore. :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back