Johns Hopkins University: “Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19..."

I have Covid-19. I'm on day 6 of my quarantine.

After the way I felt Sunday night and Monday morning, I've no doubt that this virus kills people. Rather, I should say I believe it contributes to their deaths. I do believe that, without an underlying condition, anyone who gets this will likely survive.

I absolutely dismiss the statistics, though, when it comes to the number of deaths in which this virus plays a role. I've chronicled several different examples where people who who never got tested received "positive" results and how someone killed in a car accident was deemed "Covid related". It's bullshit. There's money to be made and those who stand to profit the most are the ones shouting the loudest...

The mass majority of covid deaths are Democrats who wear mask. Keep wearing mask Democrats. If covid doesn't get you a respiratory infection will and they will just call it covid.

This is the Big Lie that many of us have said was going on: CCP-Flu death count has been grossly inflated to justify imposing Authoritarian rule.

Fuck them. I will Not Obey their boot on the neck rules.

How do you inflate total death count in United States?

Do you have some alternate explanation why ~300,000 more people are dead since March compared to the same period years before?

Do you have some alternate explanation why total death counts consistentyl increase everywhere there is a Covid-19 outbreak?

Did you read the article? It's pretty simple. There is no statistical increase in overall deaths in 2020. From historical data, deaths from heart disease and respiratory ailments increase under seasonal patterns. For 2020, heart disease deaths declined sharply as deaths were categorized as Covid. This is a big shell game to instill FEAR in the public in order for the Authoritarian to seize power.

Here is what Texas (not located in NY last I checked) excess deaths looks like:

Texas-Excess-Deaths.jpg

If you can't see deaths shooting up as Covid-19 spreads in Texas then you probably need to go get your head checked.

I have zero interest playing your meaningless games, I already provided the statistics. Comparing Texas where it's well within normal, and New York that quadrupled its deaths - is retarded.

The excess deaths are a ridiculous concept because as can be seen on the chart CDC makes the assumption that deaths go downward in time - which is preposterous. Clearly they want to make the numbers look as bad as possible, that's why they won't show just the chart with the facts but add their own interpretation.

After the way I felt Sunday night and Monday morning, I've no doubt that this virus kills people. Rather, I should say I believe it contributes to their deaths. I do believe that, without an underlying condition, anyone who gets this will likely survive.

I absolutely dismiss the statistics, though, when it comes to the number of deaths in which this virus plays a role. I've chronicled several different examples where people who who never got tested received "positive" results and how someone killed in a car accident was deemed "Covid related". It's bullshit. There's money to be made and those who stand to profit the most are the ones shouting the loudest...

Why the hell does it take for you to get bad Covid infection for you to belive it kills people? Do you perhaps doubt that HIV kills people because you've never had it?

We have 300,000 more people dead in America since March compared to same periods in years past. That is just a raw count of ALL DEATHS, without any specification of death cause.

What is your alternate theory on how that happened if you are sure it is not Covid-19?

Why the hell does it take for you to get bad Covid infection for you to belive it kills people? Do you perhaps doubt that HIV kills people because you've never had it?

We have 300,000 more people dead in America since March compared to same periods in years past. That is just a raw count of ALL DEATHS, without any specification of death cause.

What is your alternate theory on how that happened if you are sure it is not Covid-19?

It kills people...

... mostly in the elderly people homes in NYC, where you sent the virus.

And now want to lecture others because so many people are dead - by your own hands.

Texas-Excess-Deaths.jpg

If you can't see deaths shooting up as Covid-19 spreads in Texas then you probably need to go get your head checked.

I have zero interest playing your meaningless games, I already provided the statistics. Comparing Texas where it's well within normal

Yep. Totally normal Norm says, pay no attention TO A HUGE FUCKING DEATH SPIKE in Texas.

Texas-Excess-Deaths.jpg

You need some serious psychiatric help.

It kills people...

... mostly in the elderly people homes in NYC

Stfu moron.

But I don't believe it kills people. I believe it contributes to their deaths.

Try to keep up, m'kay?

I would point out that it would be the height of idiocy to assume that those deaths are all due to Covid, yet you seem eager to do exactly that...

It kills people...

And now want to lecture others because so many people are dead - by your own hands.
Democrats always talk about how much better America will be when all the old people are dead. Do you really think they would care if they had a way to speed that up, that they wouldn't use it? Democrats burn loot and murder, killing old people to take their stuff shouldn't be put past them.

Texas-Excess-Deaths.jpg

I have zero interest playing your meaningless games, I already provided the statistics. Comparing Texas where it's well within normal

Yep. Totally normal Norm says, pay no atttention TO A HUGE FUCKING DEATH SPIKE in Texas.

Texas-Excess-Deaths.jpg

Predicted number of deaths...

Use the official statistics instead of predictions:

But even if that pans out, it's not by any means "huge spike". It's a tiny spike for two months or so. Were you to scroll back in time more than couple years you would probably find similar. And even if not, it's within 20% of the last spike. So huge my ass...

As I have said from the start, the guy in the state that had the biggest covid failure is trying hard to lecture others on what to do, it's comically retarded. It's time to admit the fuck up, apologize, fix it, and move on.

It kills people...

Democrats always talk about how much better America will be when all the old people are dead. Do you really think they would care if they had a way to speed that up, that they wouldn't use it? Democrats burn loot and murder, killing old people to take their stuff shouldn't be put past them.

I would not be surprised if New York murdered people on purpose. But it may just be professional grade incompetence. They don't seem to care about running successful community, agenda comes first.

Just look at what antontoo is saying. He believes he/NY should have much of a say in how the pandemic is handled after the massive colossal failure in NY.

Try to keep up, m'kay?

I would point out that it would be the height of idiocy to assume that those deaths are all due to Covid, yet you seem eager to do exactly that...

By that standard I guess gunshots to the chest doesn't really kill people, but rather oxygen depravation. Try to keep up :rolleyes-41:

Is there some sort of requirement for rigthwingers to be mentally underdeveloped? I mean I didn't think that was the case, but the more I interact with rightwngers online the more I get convinced of that.

Try to keep up, m'kay?

By that standard I guess gunshots to the chest doesn't really kill people, but rather oxygen depravation. Try to keep up :rolleyes-41:

Is there some sort of requirement for rigthwingers to be mentally underdeveloped? I mean I didn't think that was the case, but the more I interact with rightwngers online the more I get convinced of that.

Fuck you, you cum-gurgling little bitch.

Right now, I have Covid. I got my results back on Tuesday, although I'd already been quarantined for two days by then.

I feel absolutely fine. The county Health Department called me yesterday and said I could break quarantine on November 29, although I'm going to stick it out for a few more days.

I have Covid, but it's not going to kill me. Not even close.

Now, maybe if I had lung cancer, pneumonia or asthma things would be different, but I'm a healthy guy aside from Covid. On its own, Covid is responsible for very few deaths. If you weren't so fucking retarded you'd know that...

Try to keep up, m'kay?

no, your dumb ass seems to love to shift the proximate cause when it fits your narrative.

you appear to be doing exactly what you suggest here.

The guy didn't really die from a gun shot wound, he had Covid.

Herman Cain didn't die of the cancer he had been battling for quite some time. No. Nobody EVER dies of that shit. He had Covid.

The 97-year-old guy who died in my neck of the woods didn't die of old age, heart failure, etc. Naah! HE HAD FUCKING COVID!!!!

Now, is there any reason why anybody would report deaths as caused by Covid when other more likely causes are more evident?

I mean, other than the Democrats needing political reasons.

Why, yes, yes there is a reason. A financial reason.

From the Department of Health and ahuman Services:

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020...ing-hospitals-high-impact-covid-19-areas.html

"The second round of funding announced today was based on a formula for hospitals with over 161 COVID-19 admissions between January 1 and June 10, 2020, or one admission per day, or that experienced a disproportionate intensity of COVID admissions (exceeding the average ratio of COVID admissions/bed). Hospitals will be paid $50,000 per eligible admission.

"The first round of funding was based on a formula that distributed funds to hospitals with 100 or more COVID-19 admissions between January 1 and April 10, 2020 and paid $76,975 per eligible admission. These previous high impact payments were also taken into account when determining each hospital’s payment in this second round distribution."

But, look at how our glorious MSM has reported on that CLEAR financial interest. NOTHING but denial and bullshit "fact checking" AND YOU BITE THAT SHIT, HOOK-LINE-SINKER!!!

You have been completely mislead on all the facts. You have been misled for both financial and political reasons.

You are being missed lead about the election. for the same fucking reasons.

The problem with you is that you believe what you read in the main stream media. They are not telling you the truth and I think you know it. YOU JUST DON'T CARE!!!

Last edited:

Try to keep up, m'kay?

Fuck you, you cum-gurgling little bitch.

Right now, I have Covid. I got my results back on Tuesday, although I'd already been quarantined for two days by then.

I feel absolutely fine. The county Health Department called me yesterday and said I could break quarantine on November 29, although I'm going to stick it out for a few more days.

I have Covid, but it's not going to kill me. Not even close.

Now, maybe if I had lung cancer, pneumonia or asthma things would be different, but I'm a healthy guy aside from Covid. On its own, Covid is responsible for very few deaths. If you weren't so fucking retarded you'd know that...

Behold the only person in the world.

Try to keep up, m'kay?

no, your dumb ass seems to love to shift the proximate cause when it fits your narrative.

you appear to be doing exactly what you suggest here.

The guy didn't really die from a gun shot wound, he had Covid.

Herman Cain didn't die of the cancer he had been battling for quite some time. No. Nobody EVER dies of that shit. He had Covid.

The 97-year-old guy who died in my neck of the woods didn't die of old age, heart failure, etc. Naah! HE HAD FUCKING COVID!!!!

Now, is there any reason why anybody would report deaths as caused by Covid when other more likely causes are more evident?

I mean, other than the Democrats needing political reasons.

Why, yes, yes there is a reason. A financial reason.

From the Department of Health and ahuman Services:

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020...ing-hospitals-high-impact-covid-19-areas.html

"The second round of funding announced today was based on a formula for hospitals with over 161 COVID-19 admissions between January 1 and June 10, 2020, or one admission per day, or that experienced a disproportionate intensity of COVID admissions (exceeding the average ratio of COVID admissions/bed). Hospitals will be paid $50,000 per eligible admission.

"The first round of funding was based on a formula that distributed funds to hospitals with 100 or more COVID-19 admissions between January 1 and April 10, 2020 and paid $76,975 per eligible admission. These previous high impact payments were also taken into account when determining each hospital’s payment in this second round distribution."

But, look at how our glorious MSM has reported on that CLEAR financial interest. NOTHING but denial and bullshit "fact checking" AND YOU BITE THAT SHIT, HOOK-LINE-SINKER!!!

You have been completely mislead on all the facts. You have been misled for both financial and political reasons.

You are being missed lead about the election. for the same fucking reasons.

The problem with you is that you believe what you read in the main stream media. They are not telling you the truth and I think you know it. YOU JUST DON'T CARE!!!

How about reading the thread before throwing in your two useless cents?

Why do people keep dying at excessive rates in areas with Covid outbreaks?

In each and every area with a serious covid outbreak there is a corresponding increase in total death counts. Wtf is it do you idiots think that kills them if not Covid?

Did you read the article? It's pretty simple.
Simple alright. What you refer to as an "article" is just a student opinion piece in a student paper. A student who was likely coerced into writing it by its much ballyhooed right wing nutjob - "Genevieve Briand, assistant program director of the Applied Economics master’s degree program at Hopkins." Meanwhile, what actual expertise she may have regarding the price of tea in China remains patently unclear..

Although the people who conducted this study find the results “surprising,” I myself do not.

Anyway, this is proof that the panic and hysteria over COVID-19, as well as the lockdowns, closures, cancellations, restrictions, and other authoritarian actions on the part of political leaders, were all completely unjustified.

Johns Hopkins University has just reported the following:

“Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19. Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data. In fact, the percentages of deaths among all age groups remain relatively the same.”

Source: A closer look at U.S. deaths due to COVID-19
When they stop counting flu deaths as COVID deaths, it would be more believable. What happened to the flu this year?

New Topics

Forum List

Back