Johns Hopkins Study: USA More Prepared for Pandemic Than Any Other Country

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
The Media lies every day, trying hard to undermine the President and his administration, every day with lies, sound like TREASON to me......

PJ Media

Johns Hopkins Study: USA More Prepared for Pandemic Than Any Other Country

Matt Margolis March 25, 2020

Excerpt:

Despite claims by the mainstream media and the Democratic Party that the United States was "ill-prepared" to handle the coronavirus pandemic and that actions by Trump administration made us vulnerable, the United States was actually ranked the best-prepared country in the world to handle a pandemic in a study by Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) and the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security (JHCHS) published in late 2019.

The United States' Global Health Security Index score was 83.5/100, the highest overall score of 195 countries. The United Kingdom came in second with a score of 77.9. Italy, which has experienced significant difficulties in handling the outbreak in their country, scored 56.2. Iran, which is also struggling to handle the pandemic, scored 37.7.

LINK

Thank you
From the study
5D8B60AE-1CE4-4D44-90BA-D98D1CABB8BD.png

when you click on a country for ranking, it then turns olive green. It was yellow.

I'm actually impressed at the response by everyone...or most everyone...

I'm actually impressed at the response by everyone...or most everyone...

Libs aren't. Orange man bad. Another one's whining Trump doesn't have supplies and there is a shortage.

Maybe cause Obama used all the masks with N1H1 and never replaced them? Ever?

Blame Trump golfing, Obama did with N1H1

CDC is working against Trump, complain about them not Trump.

Oooops, this is going to butthurt the liberals. They've been using the John Hopkins research to slap the US.
This is taking a pandemic and using it as a weapon against Trump, yet when the actual facts come out as to the US response to
the virus they will ignore facts and try to place negative blame on Trump.
TRUMP 2020

Wow, this thread is quiet...

Care to guess why?

I'll tell you.

1. That study was discussed on here just a few weeks before.

2. When data for the study were collected, it wasn't clear yet that Trump had the pandemic preparedness team at the White House axed.

3. Why would we need a study? We're watching, and are going to see the handling of a pandemic play out over the next weeks and months. What the authors probably didn't factor into their findings was, of course, what a bumbling moron would preside over the efforts to deal with the pandemic. So far it appears, not dealing competently with Covid-19 will cost U.S. taxpayers $2tn. That's trillion, and two of them, and word is already out that won't be the end of it. When getting that infection, forewarned months ago by the Chinese, under control would have cost a pittance.

But hey, if referring to that study, which you didn't read, would help you get over that morbid feeling in your mouth while fluffing the Dear Leader, go ahead - more power to you!

I'll tell you why ?

1. Because nobody really cares on the left. They just see it as another excuse to create fear and panic and assauging people won't assist their cause.
2. Nobody on the left reads studies. They can only quote them. And they will only do that if they support their already drawn conclusions. Studies that go against the flow are to be shunned.
3. It makes America look good. That really makes the left puke.
4. Need I go on ?

Care to guess why?

I'll tell you.

1. That study was discussed on here just a few weeks before.

2. When data for the study were collected, it wasn't clear yet that Trump had the pandemic preparedness team at the White House axed.

3. Why would we need a study? We're watching, and are going to see the handling of a pandemic play out over the next weeks and months. What the authors probably didn't factor into their findings was, of course, what a bumbling moron would preside over the efforts to deal with the pandemic. So far it appears, not dealing competently with Covid-19 will cost U.S. taxpayers $2tn. That's trillion, and two of them, and word is already out that won't be the end of it. When getting that infection, forewarned months ago by the Chinese, under control would have cost a pittance.

But hey, if referring to that study, which you didn't read, would help you get over that morbid feeling in your mouth while fluffing the Dear Leader, go ahead - more power to you!
Deflection is all you’ve got. Proof you can’t handle the truth.
Quit lying. He did not. And that has been discussed here for weeks with documentation proving you wrong. Give it up.

Forum List

Back