Johns Hopkins Study. U.S Best Prepared Country in the World for Covid-19

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Well, I wonder how the Dims will try to spin this.

Interesting that Dims Lies have also been debunked in the same story.

Separately, the Biden team has repeatedly argued that the president once referred to coronavirus as a "hoax." That claim has been refuted by numerous fact-checkers, including the Post's, which found that Trump was clearly referring to Democrats' efforts to blame him for the pandemic, not the virus itself.

Additionally, numerous Democrats, including Biden, have falsely claimed that the president cut the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) budget. The Associated Press has noted that those claims "distort" the facts.

Trump’s budgets have proposed cuts to public health, only to be overruled by Congress, where there’s strong bipartisan support for agencies such as the CDC and NIH. Instead, financing has increased. Indeed, the money that government disease detectives first tapped to fight the latest outbreak was a congressional fund created for health emergencies.

Last edited:
The Russians must have made them say that...

_YPTuniqid_5c8f15663b2888.79358815.jpg

Thanks for the post. I would bet the liberal lunatics that post on these threads will NOT like this one. Hilarity from said lunatics beginning in 3, 2, 1.........

Separately, the Biden team has repeatedly argued that the president once referred to coronavirus as a "hoax." That claim has been refuted by numerous fact-checkers, including the Post's, which found that Trump was clearly referring to Democrats' efforts to blame him for the pandemic, not the virus itself.

Additionally, numerous Democrats, including Biden, have falsely claimed that the president cut the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) budget. The Associated Press has noted that those claims "distort" the facts.

Trump’s budgets have proposed cuts to public health, only to be overruled by Congress, where there’s strong bipartisan support for agencies such as the CDC and NIH. Instead, financing has increased. Indeed, the money that government disease detectives first tapped to fight the latest outbreak was a congressional fund created for health emergencies.
Well that's obviously a lie.

Asclepias disagrees with you.

They have their "alternative" facts and are eager to start a thread. Their source? Faux news. :laughing0301:

Nope. I agree with Crepitus. Its a flat out lie that the real facts have been debunked.

Nope. I agree with Crepitus. Its a flat out lie that the real facts have been debunked.

But... but ... Obama didn't do it?

You Dims say always trust the scientists. Well according to the scientists Trump had us better prepared for Covid-19 than any Nation on Earth. Suck on that bitches!!! :lol:

You Dims say always trust the scientists. Well Trump had us better prepared for Covid-19 than any Nation on Earth. Suck on that bitches!!! :lol:
Drumpf didnt do shit but stand around with his finger up his ass. Obamas work is what had us the most prepared. Drumpf was slowly eroding that.

I think the question we should be asking is...if in 201-2019 we were ranked so well, what the hell happened in 2020?

But... but ... Obama didn't do it?
But but Obama didnt do what?

You Dims say always trust the scientists. Well Trump had us better prepared for Covid-19 than any Nation on Earth. Suck on that bitches!!! :lol:
I don’t think Trump had us anything...

Forum List

Back