Johnny Rotten spoken word record

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
250px-John_Lydon_at_Guilfest_2011.jpg

"If Elvis-fucking-Costello wants to pull out of a gig in Israel because he's suddenly got this compassion for Palestinians, then good on him. But I have absolutely one rule, right? Until I see an Arab country, a Muslim country, with a democracy, I won't understand how anyone can have a problem with how they're treated"

Despite the fact that he wrote and sang Anarchy in the U.K. with the Sex Pistols, Lydon confirmed that he is not an anarchist, calling it "mind games for the middle-class".

During an interview on Good Morning Britain in March 2017, Lydon stated that he supported Brexit: "Well, here it goes, the working-class have spoke and I’m one of them and I’m with them.”[92] Lydon also described Brexit advocate Nigel Farage as "fantastic" and that he wanted to shake his hand after his altercation on the River Thames with anti-Brexit campaigner Bob Geldof

However, during the Good Morning Britain interview in March 2017, Lydon defended Trump: "What I dislike is the left-wing media in America are trying to smear the bloke as a racist and that’s completely not true."[

Forum List

Back