Johnny Cash's children condemn neo-Nazis

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
Johnny Cash’s children condemn Charlottesville far-right protester in Cash T-shirt

Furthermore, there were others besides the one in the above article that wore Johnny Cash t-shirts. For example the one at the beginning of this video (0:17), wearing a black t-shirt with "Johnny Cash" written in U.S. flag letters, at the right:

I don't understand why they would wear that, there are a lot of other artists which I would think are much more appealing to neo-Nazis, ideologically or conceptually.

Here's a video of Johnny Cash with Joe Strummer, covering Bob Marley's "Redemption Song":

Thank you for the thread/post ... but I don't think anyone should have to apologize just because some piece of crap is wearing a t-shirt with their picture or name on it.

Of course Johnny Cash would never have sided with these people. Anyone who knew Johnny Cash would know that. I also believe that Johnny Cash's family owes no one an apology or an explanation.

Just because neo-nazis or white supremacist like Johnny Cash does not mean Johnny Cash was a white supremacist or a white supremacist supporter.

In the same way white supremacist liking Donald Trump or donating to the Hillary campaign means in NO way either one of them are white supremacists... but to further their false accusations that is exactly what the left is saying about the president... while simultaneously denying about Hillary Clinton.

Johnny Cash’s children condemn Charlottesville far-right protester in Cash T-shirt

Furthermore, there were others besides the one in the above article that wore Johnny Cash t-shirts. For example the one at the beginning of this video (0:17), wearing a black t-shirt with "Johnny Cash" written in U.S. flag letters, at the right:

I don't understand why they would wear that, there are a lot of other artists which I would think are much more appealing to neo-Nazis, ideologically or conceptually.

Here's a video of Johnny Cash with Joe Strummer, covering Bob Marley's "Redemption Song":

My guess is it's Cash's outlaw persona that attracts.

I see what you're saying, but there are other artists which might be more appealing, other outlaw country artists or southern rock.

It's a freaking shirt....good grief
This is a example of people being overly sensitive, overly worried about being politically correct, and being easily offended, thinking someone owes them an explanation or an apology for anything and everything they may be offended by.

Ted Nugent should be the racists' poster child. He would welcome their use of his likeness and his music.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

18011018_1355741414464140_9037679225831389434_n.jpg

This is a matched set.

I see what you're saying, but there are other artists which might be more appealing, other outlaw country artists or southern rock.

For example, this clearly anti-Semitic appeal to white supremacy:

But Johnny Cash still "Trumps" it.

so what exactly is anyone going to do with them? got any ideas? right now they have as many rights as anyone else. that must piss off the masses,

I heard one of the violent AntiFa was wearing an Oscar the Grouch T - Is He going to denounce them? :p

Ted Nugent should be the racists' poster child. He would welcome their use of his likeness and his music.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 144561

This is a matched set.

Yeah, all those thousands that Nugent killed. Oh wait, that was Che Guevara. Who was wearing the Che shirts again?

so what are you going to do continue to associate people who are successful with people who wear their clothes? It's what the libturds do. cause merchandise is sold, anyone wearing it must mean the seller is with them. wow, you dudes are truly idiots and stupoids. wow.

Johnny Cash hated Jews.
But, according to you, so do I. So, from my point of view, Johnny Cash was guilty of not only noticing that Jews control the media, but openly saying what appeared to him to be the truth. If that's what the alt-righters find attractive about Johnny Cash (rather than just his music), then I'm with them.

White supremacists and leftist anti-fascist based on clothes worn at the violent protest:
Johnny Cash, Oscar the Grouch, Che Guevara, pink and purple unicorns, Levi Strauss, Nike, Walmart, the Dollar Store, the 2016 Chicago Cubs, the Pittsburgh Steelers, and the movie Guardians of the Galaxy...

:p

They condemned neo nazis?

Well, that's a brave move!

200_s.gif

200_s.gif

Really sticking their necks out there!

200_s.gif

Really sticking their necks out there!

Reminds me of WKRP when the general manager came out in favor of seat belts! lol!

Forum List

Back