Johnny Cash's children condemn neo-Nazis

Johnny Cash’s children condemn Charlottesville far-right protester in Cash T-shirt

Furthermore, there were others besides the one in the above article that wore Johnny Cash t-shirts. For example the one at the beginning of this video (0:17), wearing a black t-shirt with "Johnny Cash" written in U.S. flag letters, at the right:

I don't understand why they would wear that, there are a lot of other artists which I would think are much more appealing to neo-Nazis, ideologically or conceptually.

Here's a video of Johnny Cash with Joe Strummer, covering Bob Marley's "Redemption Song":

They condemned neo nazis?

Well, that's a brave move!

200_s.gif

Really sticking their necks out there!

Reminds me of WKRP when the general manager came out in favor of seat belts! lol!

A chicken condemns Colonel Sanders.

Johnny Cash’s children condemn Charlottesville far-right protester in Cash T-shirt

Furthermore, there were others besides the one in the above article that wore Johnny Cash t-shirts. For example the one at the beginning of this video (0:17), wearing a black t-shirt with "Johnny Cash" written in U.S. flag letters, at the right:

I don't understand why they would wear that, there are a lot of other artists which I would think are much more appealing to neo-Nazis, ideologically or conceptually.

Here's a video of Johnny Cash with Joe Strummer, covering Bob Marley's "Redemption Song":

Ted Nugent should be the racists' poster child. He would welcome their use of his likeness and his music.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 144561

This is a matched set.

Yeah, all those thousands that Nugent killed. Oh wait, that was Che Guevara. Who was wearing the Che shirts again?

Fuckers need to wear Che Guevara shirts in Hialeah and see how far they get before being beaten to the ground with unusually big and heavy purses.

I condemn johnny cash's' children.

Last edited:
Thank you for the thread/post ... but I don't think anyone should have to apologize just because some piece of crap is wearing a t-shirt with their picture or name on it.

Of course Johnny Cash would never have sided with these people. Anyone who knew Johnny Cash would know that. I also believe that Johnny Cash's family owes no one an apology or an explanation.

Just because neo-nazis or white supremacist like Johnny Cash does not mean Johnny Cash was a white supremacist or a white supremacist supporter.

In the same way white supremacist liking Donald Trump or donating to the Hillary campaign means in NO way either one of them are white supremacists... but to further their false accusations that is exactly what the left is saying about the president... while simultaneously denying about Hillary Clinton.

So, since one wore a Johnny Cash T-Shirt, means JC supports the klan?

Damn you fascists are an immature lot.

Whatever their feelings are, they should be appreciative that the person thought that their dad's material was worth buying in the first place.

God bless you and the person always!!!

Holly

White supremacists and leftist anti-fascist based on clothes worn at the violent protest:
Johnny Cash, Oscar the Grouch, Che Guevara, pink and purple unicorns, Levi Strauss, Nike, Walmart, the Dollar Store, the 2016 Chicago Cubs, the Pittsburgh Steelers, and the movie Guardians of the Galaxy...

:p
Oh noooooo. Not little Groot!

They probably felt they had to come out and condemn the neo-Nazis because they feared being attacked by Antifa thugs.

They probably felt they had to come out and condemn the neo-Nazis because they feared being attacked by Antifa thugs.
It should go without saying, anyone who worships Hitler wold be condemned by decent Americans. Trouble is, they seem pressured into NOT CONDEMNING the worshipers of Mao, Stalin, Marx and Alinski.

None of our buddies on the Left see anything wrong here.

What's the point of this? Neo Nazis have been around for decades. I don't know a single person who likes neo Nazis other than other neo Nazis and racists. And nobody cares about the war between neo Nazis vs commie antifa who are actually fascists themselves. Nobody other than Democrats and the crooked corrupt media that is.

Johnny Cash hated Jews.
Really?

Got a link?

Never heard that before.
Johnny Cash's Anti-Semitism Touched On In New Documentary
I was a child of the 60s and there were plenty of now hard to find quotes by Mr. Cash on the subject.
However, I don't judge him as an individual as much as by the fact that he was raised in a Jew free environment.
Doesnt sound like Cash was an ideological anti-semite, but more like a country Christian who thinks of Jews as the people that killed Jesus.

Not that that is a tolerable thing, but I cant imagine Cash supporting Death Camps.

What's the point of this? Neo Nazis have been around for decades. I don't know a single person who likes neo Nazis other than other neo Nazis and racists. And nobody cares about the war between neo Nazis vs commie antifa who are actually fascists themselves. Nobody other than Democrats and the crooked corrupt media that is.

So I can call you a Democrat by your logic.

His family has the right to object, but a public figure, he allowed his image to be used for profit.

So I can call you a Democrat by your logic.

Quite the opposite. You must not know me.

Forum List

Back