John Wayne died with 40 lbs impacted crap in colon

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
A lot of people think that it was cancer, and not to say that didn't play a role in the Duke's death.

But the reality is that Hollywood's greatest star had incredible amounts of impacted crap, and the coming new year is a good time to remind people of the tremendous need for regularity.

My colon cancer caused a blockage that persisted for a very long time until the doctors finally figured out what was going on. Not sure how much shit came out after the attempted colonoscopy but it was like giving birth.

A lot of people think that it was cancer, and not to say that didn't play a role in the Duke's death.

But the reality is that Hollywood's greatest star had incredible amounts of impacted crap, and the coming new year is a good time to remind people of the tremendous need for regularity.

Fake News!
"No matter what the medical possibilities might be, the prototypical John Wayne example is still a demonstrable lie: No autopsy was performed on John Wayne when he succumbed to cancer in 1979."

So did Elvis Presley, as a result of two things: Opioid addiction and his horrible diet.

Opioids cause constipation, and taken in vast quantities, this will happen. You can always buy Inno Cleanse and pop a few pills, and you clean out your insides quick. Also, eat lots of fiber, and I highly recommend salads, big salads.

I always thought he was full of shit. Pilgrim.

I don't think it's possible for your intestines to hold THAT much poop. Is it?

The joos have a saying
Death begins in the colon

Forum List

Back