What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Stossel talks to man building free city

Dissent

Rookie
Reaction score

TruthSeeker56

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sign me up!

I've often wondered why there isn't an entrepeneur out there who would be interested in building an "enclave" like this right here in the USA.

I know that the Libertarians were enacting a plan to go to New Hampshire and "set up shop" there, with the eventual goal of turning New Hampshire into a libertarian "haven". Don't know what happened with that.

New Hampshire is one state that would be a GREAT place to put together a Honduran-type enclave. Any state whose motto is "Live Free Or Die" sounds like somewhere I'd want to live.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
With the EU attacking the business class, it is certain that some country someplace would offer up a haven. Honduras is a basically freedom loving country. They threw out the last communist dictator. And, obama supported Zelaya.

OP
Dissent

Dissent

Rookie
Reaction score
Sign me up!

I've often wondered why there isn't an entrepeneur out there who would be interested in building an "enclave" like this right here in the USA.

I know that the Libertarians were enacting a plan to go to New Hampshire and "set up shop" there, with the eventual goal of turning New Hampshire into a libertarian "haven". Don't know what happened with that.

New Hampshire is one state that would be a GREAT place to put together a Honduran-type enclave. Any state whose motto is "Live Free Or Die" sounds like somewhere I'd want to live.

Free State Project - Liberty in Our Lifetime

Its still working...got a LOT of RP supporters and Free Staters elected to the legislator in NH...it is a very free state...doesn't require car insurance,seat belts...that alone makes me happy and feel freer.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Dissent

Dissent

Rookie
Reaction score
I will be moving there if Santorum or Hillary gets elected in 2016...unless NH is ready to stand and defend liberty...

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sign me up!

Wow! You're COOL!

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you folks that are so ready to sign up ever been to Honduras? They got some great people, but it's hotter than hell.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I've thought of starting my own cities before. It wouldn't be libertarian, but it would be free. I think it's important to think outside the box and do good things.

Liberty

Silver Member
Reaction score
Definitely going to look into this more.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List