John Stossel On Why Paris Climate Accord Is Stupid

The PCC is another feel-good, global circle jerk. China, India and Africa aren't going to do anything about reducing the amount of pollution they belch into the air. The Amazon rain forest will continue to be cut down and burned. Countries will either do the right like America and reduce emmisions or do nothing like China, India and Africa.

" John Stossel : The Paris Climate Accord Is Stupid "

* Blow Biden Continues Obongo Pledge To Sell Out The Us People *

I been saying the same things for a couple of years. We aren't the problem.

Of course, I don't think there is a problem but if there were a problem this accord wouldn't solve it. The fact that dumb asses think it would solve anything indicates that they don't really believe there is a problem either.

I believe more people would lend accountability to the accord if China and the others were not granted 10 year extensions and US the Worlds bank account. Then again the earth is a living organism of which man is a parasite, a simple micro second, grain of sand, in the scope of the earths evolution.

" John Stossel : The Paris Climate Accord Is Stupid "

* Blow Biden Continues Obongo Pledge To Sell Out The Us People *

Stossel the fool... fooling Americans into thinking he understands things he does not since 1980.

You offer no counterpoint to the video, because you didn't watch any of it. :rolleyes:

You are good a being a fool and ignorant, you do it every day.

Forum List

Back