John Stossel chimes in on EVs

Would one say that a person who was hanged died from lack of oxygen?
Only if they didn’t die from a broken neck first. But they wouldn’t have phrased it that way, if they had. They would have noted the cause of death as asphyxiation due to hanging. If they didn’t die from a broken neck first that is.

Can someone tell me why we should be paying any particular attention to what John Stossel has to say about EVs?

Only if they didn’t die from a broken neck first. But they wouldn’t have phrased it that way, if they had. They would have noted the cause of death as asphyxiation due to hanging. If they didn’t die from a broken neck first that is.
Designer Statistics

No, the cronyvirus quacks would count it as a Covid death in order to get more funding for that imaginary contagion.

Can someone tell me why we should be paying any particular attention to what John Stossel has to say about EVs?

Because he researches his topics very well and always asks legit questions and gets solid answers?

Meantime, YOUR source for info is:

tmp-cam--2053699683.jpg

Because he researches his topics very well and always asks legit questions and gets solid answers?

Meantime, YOUR source for info is:

View attachment 732875
But he has zero expertise in any of the technical fields on which he's commenting. You like him because you like what he's saying. Sort of the definition of cognitive dissonance.

And just what EV information do you think I got from any of these people? And who is the young fellow in the lower left?

But he has zero expertise in any of the technical fields on which he's commenting.
Oh really? Why, because YOU say so? I bet he knows more than you! Meantime, you take your advice from Oprah a talk show host and AOC a former bartender?! :lmao:

You like him because you like what he's saying.
No, because he makes sense, and had a physicist right there on the show telling him HE WAS RIGHT, idiot.

Bugs, not boogers. And they were right about that. But the government didn't tell him he had to pay them more money for that. Some past governments have told him he has pay more because he is poor and the rich need his money so they can give it to the Republicans so they can use it to push the lies that he so often hears about global warming and what we can do about it. But that's a different thread.

1670011736355.png

Previous scam......2009

1670011988366.png

By Adrian Schulthess
This man is a miracle. He can do almost everything. According to his own statements, Nunzio L.* (47) is a brilliant physicist and revolutionized solar cell technology as an inventor. In his music videos, the women lie at the feet of the Aargauer.

His journeyman's piece: an electric car called Quant. It has gullwing doors, a solar coating and is close to market maturity. For years. After all: Prince Albert of Monaco (55) was already sitting in the miracle vehicle.

The reality is not quite so dazzling. According to "Zentralschweiz am Sonntag", L. bought his doctorate, acquired his knowledge autodidactically.

The verdict of the Zug High Court now thwarts the plans of the jack-of-all-trades. A 44 million stroke!

A fortune of this amount belonged to a trading house heress († 89) from Zurich's Gold Coast. The "older, rich, single lady in need of love" ("Zentralschweiz am Sonntag") lets the windy genius wrap her around her finger.

Nunzio La Vecchia claims to have developed a technology that is nothing less than the "energy carrier of the future": the nanoflowcell, "probably the first technology with which large amounts of energy can be stored in a medium that does not decompose or suffer from wear and tear". Instead of gasoline, La Vecchia's miracle cars need two ionic liquids - a kind of salt water - that interact with each other. One tank of fuel should last for up to 600 kilometers. That would be significantly more than anything electric cars have been able to achieve so far.

Good reasons why the «Chief Technical Officer» of Nanoflowcell AG now wants to use the really big trowel in Ticino. On a derelict site in Tenero, the company is planning a "Quant City" for 150 million Swiss francs in order to advance the development of the miracle engine and at the same time to build the Quantino small car equipped with it. The press release from last October talks about an area of 25,000 square meters on which 150 to 200 jobs for "engineers, researchers and lawyers" are to be created. In Ticino, which is not exactly spoiled by economic success, up to 2,500 jobs would be indirectly created or secured, the announcement promises.

So far, only the jobs of lawyers are certain. And they are not in the industrial wasteland on Lake Maggiore, but in law firms, debt collection offices and courts. Nunzio La Vecchia has employed a large number of them in recent years, including as a defendant and debtor. Now, for the first time in almost two decades, things could get tight for the man who resides in a 4.2 million dollar villa on Monte Verità in Ascona. Very narrow even: In his excerpt from the debt collection register there are outstanding claims in the double-digit million range.

This isn't the first time you posted a scam car, is it?

Attachments

• 1670012078553.png
    1670012078553.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 10
View attachment 733758

Previous scam......2009

View attachment 733760

By Adrian Schulthess
This man is a miracle. He can do almost everything. According to his own statements, Nunzio L.* (47) is a brilliant physicist and revolutionized solar cell technology as an inventor. In his music videos, the women lie at the feet of the Aargauer.

His journeyman's piece: an electric car called Quant. It has gullwing doors, a solar coating and is close to market maturity. For years. After all: Prince Albert of Monaco (55) was already sitting in the miracle vehicle.

The reality is not quite so dazzling. According to "Zentralschweiz am Sonntag", L. bought his doctorate, acquired his knowledge autodidactically.

The verdict of the Zug High Court now thwarts the plans of the jack-of-all-trades. A 44 million stroke!

A fortune of this amount belonged to a trading house heress († 89) from Zurich's Gold Coast. The "older, rich, single lady in need of love" ("Zentralschweiz am Sonntag") lets the windy genius wrap her around her finger.

Nunzio La Vecchia claims to have developed a technology that is nothing less than the "energy carrier of the future": the nanoflowcell, "probably the first technology with which large amounts of energy can be stored in a medium that does not decompose or suffer from wear and tear". Instead of gasoline, La Vecchia's miracle cars need two ionic liquids - a kind of salt water - that interact with each other. One tank of fuel should last for up to 600 kilometers. That would be significantly more than anything electric cars have been able to achieve so far.

Good reasons why the «Chief Technical Officer» of Nanoflowcell AG now wants to use the really big trowel in Ticino. On a derelict site in Tenero, the company is planning a "Quant City" for 150 million Swiss francs in order to advance the development of the miracle engine and at the same time to build the Quantino small car equipped with it. The press release from last October talks about an area of 25,000 square meters on which 150 to 200 jobs for "engineers, researchers and lawyers" are to be created. In Ticino, which is not exactly spoiled by economic success, up to 2,500 jobs would be indirectly created or secured, the announcement promises.

So far, only the jobs of lawyers are certain. And they are not in the industrial wasteland on Lake Maggiore, but in law firms, debt collection offices and courts. Nunzio La Vecchia has employed a large number of them in recent years, including as a defendant and debtor. Now, for the first time in almost two decades, things could get tight for the man who resides in a 4.2 million dollar villa on Monte Verità in Ascona. Very narrow even: In his excerpt from the debt collection register there are outstanding claims in the double-digit million range.

This isn't the first time you posted a scam car, is it?
I missed the point where the car's technology was actually debunked. Can you point that out for me? And perhaps the spot where I went all in on it as the transportation technology of the future. I believe what I said to Deplorable Yankee who was looking for a 600 mile range and rapid refill was "Actually, yes: "[LINK]New 48-Volt Quant supercar can go 600 miles on a tank of ‘salt water’[/LINK]"' Perhaps I should have done more vetting, but I'm not going to worry about it at this level of conversation. The lack of detail in the article told me at least a good portion of it was bullshit, but it gave an answer matching his requirements and so I provided it.

I missed the point where the car's technology was actually debunked. Can you point that out for me? And perhaps the spot where I went all in on it as the transportation technology of the future. I believe what I said to Deplorable Yankee who was looking for a 600 mile range and rapid refill was "Actually, yes: "[LINK]New 48-Volt Quant supercar can go 600 miles on a tank of ‘salt water’[/LINK]"' Perhaps I should have done more vetting, but I'm not going to worry about it at this level of conversation. The lack of detail in the article told me at least a good portion of it was bullshit, but it gave an answer matching his requirements and so I provided it.

I missed the point where the car's technology was actually debunked.

The point is there is no technology.

Forum List

Back