John Ratzenberger as FOX political commentator

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
Saw him last night and he was a JOKE. Lost like a deer in the headlights.
Obvious he had one too many at Cheers with his buddy Nahlm.
Tried to bring up conservative talking points and could not finish a sentence.
I am sure he is a great guy but he was terrible last night.

Saw him last night and he was a JOKE. Lost like a deer in the headlights.
Obvious he had one too many at Cheers with his buddy Nahlm.
Tried to bring up conservative talking points and could not finish a sentence.
I am sure he is a great guy but he was terrible last night.

You ARE kidding, right?

Assume you're referring to Ratzenberger on Hannity's panel the other night?

I don't see his show often enough to know if it's a nightly thing or not, but have seen it other times when he has someone who's a known personality - like a Ratzenberger the actor - but not as one known for his/her commentary on political matters. More than once I've felt uncomfortable for the person filling that role, so if they've been par for the course perhaps Hannity should bag the experiment?

Assume you're referring to Ratzenberger on Hannity's panel the other night?

I don't see his show often enough to know if it's a nightly thing or not, but have seen it other times when he has someone who's a known personality - like a Ratzenberger the actor - but not as one known for his/her commentary on political matters. More than once I've felt uncomfortable for the person filling that role, so if they've been par for the course perhaps Hannity should bag the experiment?

Well, Fox is known for their enteratinement. I guess this fits!

Hey if a washed-up and unfunny "Comedian" like Al Franken could become a U.S. Senator then i'm sure things could work out well for Ratzenberger eventually. Give the guy a chance. Give him some more time.

Hannity has a variety of "celebrities" on the panel of his new revamped show to demonstrate how he is in touch with the common man. He likes to throw a football around also to show how hip he is.

Was he just a guest, or is he now an official commentator?? If he was just a guest, then I don't think it's a big deal if he didn't come off as a polished professional speaker.

Polished? Like who... OLBERMAN? MADDOW?

Anyway... who gives a shit? What does this even matter?

Hannity has a variety of "celebrities" on the panel of his new revamped show to demonstrate how he is in touch with the common man. He likes to throw a football around also to show how hip he is.
Sean Hannity was locally here for many years. He took Boortz' spot at WGST in early 90s.
Hannity throwing a football is the joke. I took on lineman 6'5", 280. No big deal and it makes no one better or smarter politically for sure but Sean Hannity with a football is like giving Boy George a hockey stick.

Forum List

Back