John Nolte: Trump explains the truth to left wing press corps.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here you go....an actual, accurate account of President Trump's press conference...

Trump's Epic Presser Clarifies Three Truths That Have Driven The MSM Insane

1. "Not all of those people were neo-Nazis."

Trump again blasted the white supremacists in Charlottesville, and he also tore into the man charged with driving his car into a group of Antifa counter-protesters as a "disgrace to his family and country... a murderer."

However, Trump also pointed out that not everyone who protested that day against the removal Gen. Robert E. Lee's statue is a racist. Some came in good faith. In other words, Trump is breaking through the media narrative that instantly defines anyone opposed to tearing down confederate statues as a Nazi:

Those people – all of those people – excuse me. I've condemned neo-Nazis. I've condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were White Supremacists, by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue, Robert E. Lee.

And you take a look at some of the groups and you see – and you'd know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you're not, but many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee.

It should be noted, but won't be by our dishonest media, that Trump also said the same about some of those on the other side of the protest, he accurately pointed out that not every counter-protester was there to commit violence.

But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me – I saw the same pictures as you did.

The media's response to this truth has been unhinged. They are claiming Trump believes there are good people in the white supremacist movement. This despite the fact he made clear -- without being asked -- that this is exactly what he did not mean:

-------

3. "There was violence on both sides."

This is, without question, the most important point the president made, and he made it repeatedly.

Post-Charlottesville, the MSM's shameless propaganda push, their audacious and coordinated attempt to write the culpability of Antifa out of Saturday's riot is not only Orwellian, it is (and this is by design) dangerous. The media obviously wants Antifa motivated and out there, wants their own personal army of Brownshirts fanning out across the country to break heads, not just of Nazis but of everyday Trump supporters, of anyone on the Right who dares hold an unacceptable opinion.

Trump was having none of it:

What I'm saying is this. You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

But there is another side. There was a group on this side, you can call them the left. You've just called them the left – that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that's the way it is. ...

I think there's blame on both sides. ... I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say [so].

The enraged media (nothing enrages our media like the truth) is really angry over this and are claiming Trump is taking back his statements condemning white supremacy. Even though, as you can see above, he actually doubled down in his condemnation of white supremacist groups.

The truth that the treasonous fat senile old orange clown exposed is that he is just as racist as the people at that rally.

No....the racists, the white racists and the antifa and black lives matter racists are the only racists.......and the republican party does not embrace the white racists....the democrat party embraces the black racists.....

Well, it looks like many in the GOP are not that racist as they are condemning the comments of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

Trump might as well have been speaking Greek to goats. He stated some simple truths that any USMB conservative could tell you, and the press gasped in disbelief. Even after he laid it all out so an idiot could understand, they didn't get it.

What morons. When did one of the requirements for being a journalist mandate that you have an IQ of 80? Those so-called "journalists" should be sweeping floors for a living, because they're sure as hell not qualified for anything else.

Here you go....an actual, accurate account of President Trump's press conference...

Trump again blasted the white supremacists in Charlottesville, and he also tore into the man charged with driving his car into a group of Antifa counter-protesters as a "disgrace to his family and country... a murderer."

However, Trump also pointed out that not everyone who protested that day against the removal Gen. Robert E. Lee's statue is a racist. Some came in good faith. In other words, Trump is breaking through the media narrative that instantly defines anyone opposed to tearing down confederate statues as a Nazi:

Those people – all of those people – excuse me. I've condemned neo-Nazis. I've condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were White Supremacists, by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue, Robert E. Lee.

And you take a look at some of the groups and you see – and you'd know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you're not, but many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee.

It should be noted, but won't be by our dishonest media, that Trump also said the same about some of those on the other side of the protest, he accurately pointed out that not every counter-protester was there to commit violence.

But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me – I saw the same pictures as you did.

The media's response to this truth has been unhinged. They are claiming Trump believes there are good people in the white supremacist movement. This despite the fact he made clear -- without being asked -- that this is exactly what he did not mean:

-------

This is, without question, the most important point the president made, and he made it repeatedly.

Post-Charlottesville, the MSM's shameless propaganda push, their audacious and coordinated attempt to write the culpability of Antifa out of Saturday's riot is not only Orwellian, it is (and this is by design) dangerous. The media obviously wants Antifa motivated and out there, wants their own personal army of Brownshirts fanning out across the country to break heads, not just of Nazis but of everyday Trump supporters, of anyone on the Right who dares hold an unacceptable opinion.

What I'm saying is this. You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

But there is another side. There was a group on this side, you can call them the left. You've just called them the left – that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that's the way it is. ...

I think there's blame on both sides. ... I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say [so].

The enraged media (nothing enrages our media like the truth) is really angry over this and are claiming Trump is taking back his statements condemning white supremacy. Even though, as you can see above, he actually doubled down in his condemnation of white supremacist groups.

1. It was very clear that these were white supremacists. The organizers were clearly known in advance and were known white supremacists. When you see people giving Hitler salutes, that might tell you something. Not knowing is not a acceptable excuse. The fact is that I oppose the taking down of Confederate statutes however I will not align myself white these haters. If you went, you are part of the group.

3. 1 person was killed and 18 injured. Not one of them was a white supremacist. Where was all this violence from the counter-protestors? The fact is that a white supremacist killed someone. The counter-protestors did not. It is time for you Nazi pigs to be taken down. If Trump wants to go down with them, good riddance to him as well.

The truth that the treasonous fat senile old orange clown exposed is that he is just as racist as the people at that rally.

No....the racists, the white racists and the antifa and black lives matter racists are the only racists.......and the republican party does not embrace the white racists....the democrat party embraces the black racists.....

Donald Trump embraces racists by giving them a moral equivalence. David Duke and Richard Spencer praised Trump for his press conference today.

-------

how do you live with yourself? are you that angry and full of hate that you can justify the orange loon defending white supremacists?

he did not tell the truth.

here's the truth...

if you're a half decent person and find yourself in the middle of a bunch of hooded nazis, you leave....

decent people don't march with nazis.

but I hope you and your fellow white supremacists feel good about yourselves

Trump might as well have been speaking Greek to goats. He stated some simple truths that any USMB conservative could tell you, and the press gasped in disbelief. Even after he laid it all out so an idiot could understand, they didn't get it.

What morons. When did one of the requirements for being a journalist mandate that you have an IQ of 80? Those so-called "journalists" should be sweeping floors for a living, because they're sure as hell not qualified for anything else.

That would make them smarter than you. Your IQ is 8. Real conservatives stand up to these hate mongers.

-------

1. It was very clear that these were white supremacists. The organizers were clearly known in advance and were known white supremacists. When you see people giving Hitler salutes, that might tell you something. Not knowing is not a acceptable excuse. The fact is that I oppose the taking down of Confederate statutes however I will not align myself white these haters. If you went, you are part of the group.

3. 1 person was killed and 18 injured. Not one of them was a white supremacist. Where was all this violence from the counter-protestors? The fact is that a white supremacist killed someone. The counter-protestors did not. It is time for you Nazi pigs to be taken down. If Trump wants to go down with them, good riddance to him as well.

Would you please show me where "not one white nationalist was injured"?

Thanks.

That would make them smarter than you. Your IQ is 8. Real conservatives stand up to these hate mongers.

I'm having a little trouble deciphering what you were trying to say. The only "hate mongers" I mentioned in my post were the "journalists" I mentioned.

And yes, real conservatives like Trump and others, are standing up to them.

-------

how do you live with yourself? are you that angry and full of hate that you can justify the orange loon defending white supremacists?

here's the truth...

if you're a half decent person and find yourself in the middle of a bunch of hooded nazis, you leave....

Trump didn't defend white racists.....you however are defending antifa racists and black lives matter racists....of the two of us, I am not defending any racist of any color...you are defending racists on the left.

Decent people weren't marching with the nazis......decent people are giving cover to marxist antifa, and racist black lives matter...the people whose sympathizers murdered 5 police officers in Dallas, and tried to murder an entire Republican baseball team....

Both the white nazis and the antifa racists are evil....you are the one ignoring the racism of the left.

Do you think those who participate in Civil War reenactments as Confederates are evil?

Donald Trump embraces racists by giving them a moral equivalence. David Duke and Richard Spencer praised Trump for his press conference today.
So that means the left embraces Communism. Every year since the mid 80's the Communist Party USA has endorsed the Democratic Party Presidential candidate, none of which has disavowed that support. At every rally by the left you will always see more than a few hammer and sickle flags. The left embraces Communism the most murderous sociopolitical ideology in history.

-------

Wow, I am shocked that you are with Trump on defending the Nazis assholes.

Wait a minute. No I'm not.

I expect that a Trump lovin' supporter of the Alt Right would try to place blame elsewhere.

I have news for you & your asshole orange buddy.

If someone came there to defend the statuary, they did not march with the Alt Right spewing hate inless they agree with them. Who the fuck would want to be associated with those people other that you, Trump & their supporters.

-------

here's the truth...

Trump didn't defend white racists.....you however are defending antifa racists and black lives matter racists....of the two of us, I am not defending any racist of any color...you are defending racists on the left.

Decent people weren't marching with the nazis......decent people are giving cover to marxist antifa, and racist black lives matter...the people whose sympathizers murdered 5 police officers in Dallas, and tried to murder an entire Republican baseball team....

Both the white nazis and the antifa racists are evil....you are the one ignoring the racism of the left.

Do you think those who participate in Civil War reenactments as Confederates are evil?

Explain how your "antifas" are racist.

Certainly you are not so fucking stupid as to imply that a group wanting black lives to matter as much as white lives is being racist. Are you?

Serious question.

Is Trump ever wrong?

The MSM can be all bad and manipulative. But does that make Trump always right?

Maybe, just maybe he's wrong about this?

Is there ever possibility for Trump supporters that he's wrong.

I sincerely want to know.

Forum List

Back