John McCain To Washington Post: "Sarah Palin Will 'Do Great' As A Presidential Candidate"

Maybe the planet would continue to exist and spin around the Sun, but I don't think that we'd survive if McStupid and the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil had their fingers on the nuclear button.

After her word salad speech at the GOP retreat last weekend, I doubt that Palin has much chance of even remaining a spokesperson for the GOP.

Even some of her supporters said she was incoherent.

• Banned
After her word salad speech at the GOP retreat last weekend, I doubt that Palin has much chance of even remaining a spokesperson for the GOP.

Palin baited the pundits and media and they ended up with egg on their faces after they now realized what the content of her speech was refering to Martin Luther Kings speech the night before he was assassinated.

Palin baited the pundits and media and they ended up with egg on their faces after they now realized what the content of her speech was refering to Martin Luther Kings speech the night before he was assassinated.

Got a link to support your bullshit? I actually saw a lot of her speech, and it was incoherent as it could get after the teleprompter went down.

Like her comment about the "man" riding your back and he could only ride it if your back was bent, so stand up and quit letting the "man" ride you. And that is just a small slice of the crazy that is the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil.

Here is a copy of the speech she gave. I challenge any of you to make sense of it................

Matter of fact, I doubt that many will be able to watch the whole thing. It was nothing more than jingoistic rhetoric from bumper stickers and sayings that she heard but messed up.

I thought her pointing and mentioning 3 times as many fingers pointing back was priceless as well.

Maybe he meant that he wants her to experience the pain of having her campaign collapse the way his did after he picked her for VP. He must sorely regret that decision in hindsight.

Got a link to support your bullshit? I actually saw a lot of her speech, and it was incoherent as it could get after the teleprompter went down.

Like her comment about the "man" riding your back and he could only ride it if your back was bent, so stand up and quit letting the "man" ride you. And that is just a small slice of the crazy that is the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil.

Here is a copy of the speech she gave. I challenge any of you to make sense of it................

Matter of fact, I doubt that many will be able to watch the whole thing. It was nothing more than jingoistic rhetoric from bumper stickers and sayings that she heard but messed up.

I thought her pointing and mentioning 3 times as many fingers pointing back was priceless as well.

Here 8217 s What the Pundits Ridiculing Sarah Palin 8217 s Speech Aren 8217 t Telling You

Democrats really all that big on MLK. He was a black LEADER. They want only black FOLLOWERS. Therefore they're not interested in anything he might have said and would deny having read of it even if the accidentally did so.

Simple Sarah was simply pulling jingoistic bumpersticker rhetoric out of her ass, hoping that something she said would get lots of applause.

She's no longer relevant.

If she decides to run she'll be ok. she's withstood all the HATE directed at her all THESE YEARS. so what's a few more months of watching the left/Democrats with the help of the leftwing lamestream media and leftwing Internet hate sites.

New Topics

Forum List

Back