John McCain Tells Son-In-Law To ‘Take Care Of Meghan’

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
McCain, back home in Arizona and recovering from intestinal surgery at Mayo clinic..
still of course being treated for an aggressive Brain cancer.
I feel he is fading fast now.
Traitor Trumpov should not be allowed at this Hero's funeral, especially after insulting him.

Report: John McCain Tells Son-In-Law To ‘Take Care Of Meghan’
The six-term senator is back home after his latest surgery.
By Mary Papenfuss
Report: John McCain Tells Son-In-Law To 'Take Care Of Meghan' | HuffPost

An emotional Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) hugged son-in-law Ben Domenech and told him to “take care” of his daughter Meghan, The Arizona Republic reported.

“John hugged me tonight,” conservative writer Domenech said Saturday night in a tweet that he later deleted, according to the newspaper. “He asked me to take care of Meghan. I said I would.”

Domenech, founder and publisher of The Federalist, also lashed out in the tweet, apparently at critics of the senator, who was diagnosed with brain cancer last July. “F―k you soulless crazies,” Domenech wrote. “F―k you all the way to hell.”

The six-term senator was released earlier this month from the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix following surgery for an intestinal infection.

He is currently at his home near Sedona, his wife, Cindy, said in a tweet last Monday.
[......]
abu afak/mbig
`

Last edited:
I don't know what happened in VNam but I do know hat his actions have done to this nation with illegals. Millions of Americans lives have been ruined and 100s of 1000s have died because of his actions in con-gress.
I don't feel good about his terrible illness but no tears either.

McCain never insulted Trump, did he... yeah, in more ways than verbally.

I am sorry to see he is getting worse and wish his family the best.

I don't know what happened in VNam but I do know hat his actions have done to this nation with illegals. Millions of Americans lives have been ruined and 100s of 1000s have died because of his actions in con-gress.

At times like this, we SHOULD be human first regardless of how we feel about anything else. I can't stand McCain as a politician. He made me cry as a dad.

McCain, back home in Arizona and recovering from intestinal surgery at Mayo clinic..
still of course being treated from aggressive Brain cancer.
Traitor Trumpov should not be allowed at this Hero's funeral, especially after insulting him.

By Mary Papenfuss

An emotional Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) hugged son-in-law Ben Domenech and told him to “take care” of his daughter Meghan, The Arizona Republic reported.

“John hugged me tonight,” conservative writer Domenech said Saturday night in a tweet that he later deleted, according to the newspaper. “He asked me to take care of Meghan. I said I would.”

Domenech, founder and publisher of The Federalist, also lashed out in the tweet, apparently at critics of the senator, who was diagnosed with brain cancer last July. “F―k you soulless crazies,” Domenech wrote. “F―k you all the way to hell.”

The six-term senator was released earlier this month from the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix following surgery for an intestinal infection.

He is currently at his home near Sedona, his wife, Cindy, said in a tweet last Monday.
[......]
abu afak/mbig
`

Well, at least he is getting top notch care, which is more than I can say for the veterans at the Arizona VA who reached out in vain to McCain for help.

You would think of all people, he would have come to their rescue.

At times like this, we SHOULD be human first regardless of how we feel about anything else. I can't stand McCain as a politician. He made me cry as a dad.

He made me cry as a grandmother who has a couple of my 11 grandkids on drugs now. Do I blame others for their addictions yes I do in a way.
Every since the communist took over our body politic most Americans are on drugs in one form or the other. And for those who benefit from it I put the blame.
Society as a whole is in control what happens to their children's future and so guess the fault it is all of ours, but most of us don't make money from it like tyrants who rule over us. Complacent and apathetic is bad but criminal actions are worse.

abu afak/mbig
`
As I suggested..
McCain has Rightly Barred Traitor, Liar, and Juvenile ahole Trumpov from his Funeral.
`

abu afak/mbig
`
As I suggested..
McCain has Rightly Barred Traitor, Liar, and Juvenile ahole Trumpov from his Funeral.
`

Damn. Looks like no one from DC will be attending the funeral.

He has never done anything illegal.

But thanks for your “opinion”.

If only trimesters were worth even half of what John McCain is

By Mary Papenfuss

[......]
abu afak/mbig
`
Mccain needs to be removed from the Senate. He is not thinking clearly. Force his resignation now or impeach him.

By Mary Papenfuss

[......]
abu afak/mbig
`
Mccain needs to be removed from the Senate. He is not thinking clearly. Force his resignation now or impeach him.

You cannot force his resignation, nor impeach him. Speaking of not thinking clearly, are you trying for the dumbass of the day award?

By Mary Papenfuss

[......]
abu afak/mbig
`

You cannot force his resignation, nor impeach him. Speaking of not thinking clearly, are you trying for the dumbass of the day award?
And even funnier are the idiots that approved his comment. :21:

You cannot force his resignation, nor impeach him. Speaking of not thinking clearly, are you trying for the dumbass of the day award
He's a dead man walking. It's obvious he's not thinking clearly saying he regrets picking Palin. His election numbers wouldn't have been nearly as high without her on the ticket. Congress can make him resign.

I have to admit, I would never attend John McCain's funeral. Not after how he threw the veterans under the bus at the Arizona VA.

You cannot force his resignation, nor impeach him. Speaking of not thinking clearly, are you trying for the dumbass of the day award
He's a dead man walking. It's obvious he's not thinking clearly saying he regrets picking Palin. His election numbers wouldn't have been nearly as high without her on the ticket. Congress can make him resign.

Really? Got a reference for that power? It does not exist except in your own feeble mind.

No one can force him to resign. The Senate can expel him, but that just won't happen. It would rightly be seen as cruel.

Forum List

Back