John Maynard Dillinger Obama

"Obama is no different"

Can't you read?

"National debt up $6 trillion since Obama took office"
Less than two months into President Obama's second term, new numbers show the national debt increased by more than $6 trillion since he took office.

It's the largest increase to date under any U.S. president. During the eight-year presidency of George W. Bush, the debt soared by $4.9 trillion."

On January 20, 2009, the day Mr. Obama took office, the debt stood at $10.626 trillion. The latest posting reflects an increase of over $6 trillion."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57572177/national-debt-up-$6-trillion-since-obama-took-office/
But then, you are an economic idiot.
1. When any pres takes office, it is a good while before he can have any effect on an economic dowturn.
2. The prior admin gave us the great republican depression of 2008.
3. Job losses were still at record levels.
4. Tax receipts went down, way down. And, my poor economically challenged con tool, deficits are a result of both expenditures AND receipts.
5. W did not enter an economy that was tanking. Instead, he tanked a good economy that he inherited.
6. Funny that you never talk about real numbers. Cons never adjust for inflation when it is in their favor.
Now, I know as a con tool, you can never admit it, but no pres has yet equaled the feat of your great hero, RR. He Tripled the national debt.
So, whatever, dipshit. Your drivel is drivel because you can not provide balanced arguments for economic issues. What was needed was major stimulus spending. Not a beat up bill made up largely of tax cuts. But you still can not respond to when it was that any high unemployment economy has been helped by tax cuts. Because, you are, a con tool posting conservative dogma.

Can't you get ANYTHING right????

You worms are supposed to eat offal....

...instead you come here and spew it in the thread???

Yechhhhh.....

If you had another brain like the one you've got, you'd still be a half-wit.
That would be your opinion. And you know how much I respect your opinion. Do you ever say anything of substance, or do you simply post dogma and attack? Like most con tools, pretty much the latter.

Look. It is really not your fault. You have a defined mental illness. Not your fault at all.

Funny thing is, con tools think they are smart. Here, read these. May give you a clue as to your major malfunction:
University Study Shows People With Lower IQ's Are Political Conservatives

Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

New Study Reveals That Stupidity Can Make You Conservative And Racist

U of Arkansas study Study ?Proves? Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

LiveScience study Social conservatives have a lower I.Q.? (probably) : Gene Expression

Watching Fox makes you stupid Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid | Jillian Rayfield | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Alterman Study: Conservatives Display Ignorance | Nel's New Day

But then, you are an economic idiot.
1. When any pres takes office, it is a good while before he can have any effect on an economic dowturn.
2. The prior admin gave us the great republican depression of 2008.
3. Job losses were still at record levels.
4. Tax receipts went down, way down. And, my poor economically challenged con tool, deficits are a result of both expenditures AND receipts.
5. W did not enter an economy that was tanking. Instead, he tanked a good economy that he inherited.
6. Funny that you never talk about real numbers. Cons never adjust for inflation when it is in their favor.
Now, I know as a con tool, you can never admit it, but no pres has yet equaled the feat of your great hero, RR. He Tripled the national debt.
So, whatever, dipshit. Your drivel is drivel because you can not provide balanced arguments for economic issues. What was needed was major stimulus spending. Not a beat up bill made up largely of tax cuts. But you still can not respond to when it was that any high unemployment economy has been helped by tax cuts. Because, you are, a con tool posting conservative dogma.

Yechhhhh.....

That would be your opinion. And you know how much I respect your opinion. Do you ever say anything of substance, or do you simply post dogma and attack? Like most con tools, pretty much the latter.

Look. It is really not your fault. You have a defined mental illness. Not your fault at all.

Funny thing is, con tools think they are smart. Here, read these. May give you a clue as to your major malfunction:

Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

U of Arkansas study Study ?Proves? Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

LiveScience study Social conservatives have a lower I.Q.? (probably) : Gene Expression

Watching Fox makes you stupid Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid | Jillian Rayfield | Politics News | Rolling Stone

What could be better proof that you are a gullible little worm than that you actually believe those studies.

Don't you know that they are tales told by other little worms???

In your optimum environment, you'd be locked in a life and death
struggle with mushrooms.

Yechhhhh.....

What could be better proof that you are a gullible little worm than that you actually believe those studies.

struggle with mushrooms.
Yeah, right. Studies done by impartial sources. Universities, mostly. But, they all come to the same conclusion. And none come to the conclusion that libs are stupid.
All say that cons tend to be dumb. Funny how consistent that finding is. And absolutely predictable that a con like you would attack the source.

You really should study the findings of those studies. Unless you would prefer your normal state of ignorance.

struggle with mushrooms.
Yeah, right. Studies done by impartial sources. Universities, mostly. But, they all come to the same conclusion. And none come to the conclusion that libs are stupid.
All say that cons tend to be dumb. Funny how consistent that finding is. And absolutely predictable that a con like you would attack the source.

You really should study the findings of those studies. Unless you would prefer your normal state of ignorance.

" impartial sources. Universities,..."

Moron.

The have been any number revelations of bogus academic studies.

Start with global warming.

And here:

"Several times in our conversation, Stapel alluded to having a fuzzy, postmodernist relationship with the truth, which he agreed served as a convenient fog for his wrongdoings. “It’s hard to know the truth,” he said. “When somebody says, ‘I love you,’ how do I know what it really means?”
Stapel http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/28/m...cademic-fraud.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0misused public funds in the form of research grants.

Imbecile.

Believe this one?

"The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness" by Jr. M.D., Lyle H. Rossiter, George Foster and Bob Spear

I used to think you were a low IQ obnoxious worm.
It wasn't necessary for you to go out of your way to prove it.

Forum List

Back