John Lennon murdered today 42 years ago…

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Likely by the USG, like so many who opposed the establishment.

Remembering the great John Lennon October 9, 1940 - December 8, 1980.

076C47A4-3013-431B-928F-09D4DB201A79.jpeg

Likely by the USG, like so many who opposed the establishment.

Remembering the great John Lennon October 9, 1940 - December 8, 1980.

View attachment 736268
I really wonder if alive he would still be anti establishment, or if he would have followed progressives and liberals into leading the establishment's narrative.

He was okay but he wasn't great.
I wasn’t calling him great for his music, though he certainly was. He was great for strongly opposing the establishment, which likely resulted in his murder.

The government didn't kill him, but they were surveilling him, at least the FBI was, during the Vietnam war.

One of the greatest musical minds of the 20th century.

The government didn't kill him, but they were surveilling him, at least the FBI was, during the Vietnam war.

One of the greatest musical minds of the 20th century.
Yeah sure thing.

you do realize the man beat his wives and perhaps his child.....hardly great in any genre
Again, this has nothing to do with the point I was making.

All humans can’t be as perfect as you Old Bones.

How the fuck would you know? Have you ever lived in the United States?
Lol. How the FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW? You’re the one who claimed empathetically our government didn’t kill him. Back it up.

In your mind, a government that has a long history of murdering all who oppose it, wouldn’t murder Lennon who was an outspoken critic with a huge following. Yet you know the FBI hounded him for years.

LMFAO

I suppose you think Epstein committed suicide, Oswald acted alone, Sirhan killed Bobby, and MLK and Malcolm X were murdered by lone gunmen.

dont claim to be perfect but careful whom i make a hero
As someone as ancient as you, you must know many great historical people have flaws.

Washington, Jefferson, and Madison owned slaves. FUCK THEM!

See now?

New Topics

Forum List

Back