John Lennon murdered on this day

All we are saying, is give brutal communist dictatorship a chance

All we are saying, is give brutal communist dictatorship a chance

Attachments

• 1638976255360.png
    1638976255360.png
    798.6 KB · Views: 45
Dumb as usual. You clearly know nothing about Lennon.

Awww, did I give the fascist a sadz?

Lennon himself described “Imagine” as “virtually the Communist Manifesto, even though I am not particularly a communist and I do not belong to any movement.. But because it is sugarcoated, it is accepted.”

Murdered by the state?

REally?

Lennon was an OK musician and a good songwriter but I don't think he was any better than thousands of other songwriters

Imagine there's no John Lennon

It's easy if you try

No Yoko Ono

Julian's career, it didn't fly

Imagine all the people

Living without Beeeetles

Awww, did I give the fascist a sadz?

Lennon himself described “Imagine” as “virtually the Communist Manifesto, even though I am not particularly a communist and I do not belong to any movement.. But because it is sugarcoated, it is accepted.”

After I wept at the "Imagine" exhibit at the Beatles Story museum in Liverpool, I eventually started thinking critically and came to similar conclusions. Lennon was a stone cold communist.

Imagine there's no John Lennon

It's easy if you try

No Yoko Ono

Julian's career, it didn't fly

Imagine all the people

Living without Beeeetles
The Beatles were an important band for a lot of reasons but IMO they are a bit overrated.

Personally I think some of the studio production stuff they did was quite innovative

Not a huge fan of Lennon, Harrison was the best IMO.
Outside of Beatles, wasn't a fan of Lennon's other music either.
Unremarkable is the word.
I did not like "Imagine". It was an obvious song about communism, with John Lennon himself saying "virtually a communistic manifesto"...and saying he was "putting his political message with a little honey".

Not a huge fan of Lennon, Harrison was the best IMO.
Outside of Beatles, wasn't a fan of Lennon's other music either.
Unremarkable is the word.
I did not like "Imagine". It was an obvious song about communism, with John Lennon himself saying "virtually a communistic manifesto"...and saying he was "putting his political message with a little honey".
Ditto. Harrison was the talent.

The govt probably had him killed. His communist ideology had a big following. The govt dont like it when people want REAL change. Ask JFK and MLK

I thought he was murdered by a fucking mental case. Now you say he was murdered by the “state.” Wow. Who knew?
Look into the background of the mental case. Get informed. Don’t stay dumb.

New Topics

Forum List

Back