John Legend, who bought a $17.5M Beverly Hills mansion this week, says he might leave America if Trump gets reelected

I don't know about him but will won't have much of a choice. I don't want to leave my home but I can't stay where I can't get proper health care. It will literally kill me.

When the Supreme Court strikes down Obamacare I will never be able to buy health insurance again. They will have made it legal for insurance companies to kick me off my policy or charge me rates I can't afford.

I had cancer. A form that was very deadly and because two hormones my body naturally makes is the food for that cancer to live and grow, the chance of it returning to kill me just as it did 4 relatives in the past, is extremely high. That ruling will end up killing me if the cancer returns.

I've already checked out other nations. In my research I've found several good size communities of Americans in other nations.

I'm lucky. I can leave. There are millions who aren't as lucky as I am who will be left here to die because they were denied proper health care due to the fact that our Supreme Court and trump took it away from them.

There are millions more now who are preexisting because of the virus.

The Supreme Court should think long and hard about how they will rule on this issue because millions of American's lives are literally at stake.
Hmmmm I would think there are a small number of folks in your situation, if its even true. The President hasnt taken away anyone's healthcare and for you to have coverage under Obammycare then al of us had to pay for it. Leave if you want to nobody is stopping you.

John Legend thinks systematic racism only allows him to buy a measly 17.5 million dollar mansion and forces him to live in Beverly Hills surrounded by evil white people. ... :cool:

Hopefully Legend will take his squawking moron wife with him. Look out Canada (not that anyone believes he is going anywhere).

I really can't imagine what difference he thinks that makes to anyone. It doesn't even matter to his fans where he lives, because it has no effect whatsoever on their ability to listen to his music.

Matt Walsh said this reminded him of the people on social media who threaten to stop following him. It's not a good idea to try to threaten people with something they don't give a damn about.

Hopefully Legend will take his squawking moron wife with him. Look out Canada (not that anyone believes he is going anywhere).

All these people keep swearing they're going to go to Canada. I don't recall Canada ever actually issuing any invitations. They just assume that everyone wants them around SO MUCH.

I don't know about him but will won't have much of a choice. I don't want to leave my home but I can't stay where I can't get proper health care. It will literally kill me.

When the Supreme Court strikes down Obamacare I will never be able to buy health insurance again. They will have made it legal for insurance companies to kick me off my policy or charge me rates I can't afford.

I had cancer. A form that was very deadly and because two hormones my body naturally makes is the food for that cancer to live and grow, the chance of it returning to kill me just as it did 4 relatives in the past, is extremely high. That ruling will end up killing me if the cancer returns.

I've already checked out other nations. In my research I've found several good size communities of Americans in other nations.

I'm lucky. I can leave. There are millions who aren't as lucky as I am who will be left here to die because they were denied proper health care due to the fact that our Supreme Court and trump took it away from them.

There are millions more now who are preexisting because of the virus.

The Supreme Court should think long and hard about how they will rule on this issue because millions of American's lives are literally at stake.
Hmmmm I would think there are a small number of folks in your situation, if its even true. The President hasnt taken away anyone's healthcare and for you to have coverage under Obammycare then al of us had to pay for it. Leave if you want to nobody is stopping you.

Hell, if keeping the dumb bitch around is costing me money, I'll provide a ride to the airport.

Forum List

Back